Morwen Carresir

• It began with a crash, and ended with a whimper.

Morwen was the youngest of her fathers four children and the only daughter he would ever have. Her mother had died before they could sing with their voices together, the only exchange had been before birth when she had told her mother her name. Three days after Harmony (What her name meant) entered the world her mother departed. Harmony's father had a farm and sadly it was far from anyone who could have helped her mother; Harmony would never know her mother's touch nor the caress of her kiss on her brow.

As a child she was loved. Her brothers always kept a close watch on their "Harm" and never did her father let her doubt his love. In this she was secure, all seemed like paradise to the young elven girl.

Interaction with the other elven of the forest was limited but not unheard of. Harm often tried unsuccessfully to flirt with the few young elven males she met, but growing up with four men did not prepare her for the social graces of elven society.

Harm instead learned to use the bow, first from the youngest of her brothers and upward in succession until at last her father took to training her as she had surpassed her eldest brother's skill with the re-curve.

Her brother's had not wandered as many elven do as they approach adulthood and so when the orc's came they all perished. Her father fell last as she watched in terror from the safety of a great pines bough. She saw them all die one by one, weaponless she climbed down after the attack and buried them.

There was nothing left for her, she knew no other elven really; and the forest held only heartbreak for her now so she left. She joined a caravan traveling north to trade with the barbarians that populated the lands just south of the tundra. She went north to the lands of Narfell.

//I guess I miss posted this first part in "tails" by the fire, sorry

• ICC

Reviewed, XP Pending!

• Character name is Morwen
    Login is Harmony

• ICC

Bump

• ICC

I need your server login and your character´s full name, please 🙂