Lexicani De Lex Legis Lux

• _Though she wouldn't have known it herself, Zahra is decented from a line of eccentric and often frivolous bards with a touch of mercury dragon blood. However in the wanderings of one of the most recent mercury toubadors, Zahra was the product of a union between her father, and a lady of the night working in Waterdeep.

Sadly being only a passing wandering, her mother was left to raise her alone. Unfortunately, her mother turned to a righteous side of the coin when the child was only six months old. As a result, she, after being pressured by the clergy and shipped off to pray for atonement for her lifetime of sins, She gave her child up for adoption, much to the delight of a traveling carpet merchant and silversmith by the name of Janrik Arnaud and his wife Louisa Delacroix Arnaud.

Raised in a loving family, she was a healthy child, but from an unusually early age she was speaking simple words, and exhibited an extroadinary tallent for learning the trade tongue from simply watching her father. During thier' time as far north as Maribar, the young redheaded child even began to show a remarkable ability to learn the Dwarven Tongue aswell._
    \ To be continued.

GSID: The Night Is Dark
    PC name: Zahra Hornedraven \

• ICC

Bump

• ICC

Awesome! take your time, no hurry at all.

• I'd rather finish it, I've just been pretty busy with work. being a flight attendant I'm on call so I'm writing the details of Zahra's background slowly. But I will post it here within the next few days.

• ICC

If you plan to continue this story, then i´de sugest the "Tales by the Fire" as its a place where people continue their PCs storys, and a far more suitable place to do so.
    The history Archives is just a place where people can unveil a portion of their character life and background and, by doing so, getting some XP to ease their entry into Narfell.

@17a4feb01c:

Where players give background to their character, breathing life into them and garnering experience in the process

If you wish this "Part 1" (for the lack of a better word) to be your Character Background, i´m fine with that, i´ll lock this thread, award a suitable ammount of XP and then you can continue your PCs story in the "Tales by the Fire" 🙂 It´s up to you buddy 😄