Hello,

• Hi,

I've been watching for a bit now (found you on a google search), and now I feel ready (almost!) to join. I'm still having some problems with your chat (was my first thought to introduce myself/get help desperately!) and am not entirely sure what to expect in game.

I am a former RPG (strickly FR and Traveler I'm afraid) player, but I am new to the computer multi-McPlayer environment; which is to say please if you see me . . . Help! (heh not even sure how like or unlike the game it is yet though. . . So . . . we shall see).

Anyways here goes;

Peace and all that Jazz

Harmony

• Heh,

abysmally low would almost see a pick up at the moment, and on another more refined nod OMG THAT IS LIKE THE CUTEST AVATAR EVER! (unless you could make it a cat, that would of course top it).

Hanging still.

• The Halfling Defence League

Also, traffic will pick up once the holiday season ends, if server numbers seem abysmally low just now.

• I'm really seriously trying; I swear to gosh so help me bejebus.

• Legion

Hey welcome to the best server ever!

And you're a Traveller player! Awesome. We could use people of your intense intelligence around here!

• In your Neverwinter folder, there is a folder named portraits, or there should be. Create it if it is not there, and dump all those .tga files into it.

• Okay then super!

But where oh where do the pictures (avatars?) go hmmm?

(i.e. picture packs I dl'ed)

• Furthermore, when you are IG, you can use your emote wand (you'll see what it is) and click on "Help" and any Player Guide available will contact you asap!

Feel free to send me PM's with your questions, too, even if I don't have the player guide tag under my name, I am one :lol:

• Meh :roll: Where do I place the Portrait packs?

• First off, welcome to Narfell, Secondly, relax. This game takes place in the FR's. This server is extremely RP oriented and always feel free to send a player a Tell or use your wand to ask for help or send a call into the DM channel, anyone will gladly help you. Again. Welcome!