The Quest for the Staff of Ilmater - Finale

• As Jason nears the end of his quest to recover the Staff of Ilmater, he seeks out his friends and allies for one last push, into the Keep of the Fallen to defeat the Zhentarim who hold the two pieces of the Staff that he still seeks.

(OOC: Due to the time of year, this will not be occurring until the 5th of January 2013, at 8am by US EST (check the Narfell Staff calendar to confirm the time for you). Be warned all ye who enter this event, this is going to be deadly. Anyone who dies, is dead with XP loss. No TR or rewinds unless I screw up. There is a good chance of failure here, it's high risk, high reward. If you fail, you could end up a prisoner in Zhentil keep for several RL months)

Preference will obviously be given to those who have been involved previously, but all positions (8 max) will be decided by Jason.

1. Jason
    2. Varia
    3. Romulus
    4. Eragor
    5. Leena
    6. Elva
    7. Albryanna
    8. Andrew

• I will login as an alternate in case there is a no show. I couldn't sign up in advance because of my work schedule. If someone can't make it, either Diadne or Myrrha will. 🙂

• Just under 22 hours to go until this starts.

Let me warn you all once again, this event will be deadly. I will not be surprised if you all die, and the badguys win.

However…

If you play smartly, carefully, focus on the reason why you're there, and have a little luck, you'll be fine.

If, prior to the final encounter, anyone dies, I will raise them with no XP loss, and remove the XP at the end of the event. If you die in the final encounter, you're dead. If you are knocked unconscious (subdual) in the final encounter, I will pause the game, port you to a holding area, then unpause to continue the combat.

• Looks like the spots are all filled.

Reminder folks, this one happens in about 2 1/2 days.

• you know there is, Jason would NEVER reject Andrew, he holds top priority!

• My computer is finally working again, is there still room for Andrew? 🙂

• Please note the last spot is being reserved for Andrew should he be able to make it!

• Maki Hiltold offers his aid should he be available at the time and would be more than happy to assist!

• @5ee6a91fb2=destinysdesire1:

1. Jason
    2. Varia
    3. Romulus
    4. Eragor
    5. Leena
    6. Elva
    7. Albryanna

• Albry makes it known that she will offer her blade should Jason require the extra womanpower.

• Elva will probably be there.

• Leena offers her aid if she can be around.

• 1. Jason
    2. Varia
    3. Romulus
    4. Eragor
    5. Leena
    6. Elva
    7. Albryanna
    8.Andrew

• Romulus will be there.

Login: AubreyMaturin
    Character: Romulus Grey