Leena Lynn Rayfe // Player: JerrickRafe

• Character: Leena Lynn Rayfe
    Player: JerrickRafe

"Hero my ass."

The girl's words echoed through the Rawlins about a week after the rain suddenly stopped in Peltarch. She was used to him leaving for days, weeks, even months at a time. There was even a rumor that he assassinated some evil wizard on one of those trips, and came home with a notch out of his right ear, slightly pointed, just like hers.

Come to mention it, that red hair was awfully familiar too.

And the remarkable dark blue eye color.

Those high cheekbones, and straight hair though, those looked nothing like him.

HIM.

"Urgh, I am SO mad!"

Her wrath was sated by a small rock, kicked a small distance away, but only for a moment.

She paced, and looked up at the treehouse she grew up in.

"Couldn't you have just … waited? "

More pacing, tossing red hair back and forth in frustration, the girl shook her head, and strung her bow. The bow was from him, Dad. Her sword was from Mom, as light and graceful as she is, nearly. The bow was like Dad, lightning bolts carved into it's surface, striking, dramatic ... showy.

She used to love that about him, but now was torn. Why did he choose the mountain over me? I thought I was his favorite? He loves Elaine too, but ... he left ME. All for what? Power? To stop Peltarch from getting a little rain?

The thoughts swirled around the girl like her own personal snowstorm. She didn't even notice the goblin that was surprised by her initial outburst, that planned on returning the surprise... with a knife. She even had a sword to steal! What a prize!

The goblin crept up on little cat feet... but other cat feet crept too, and and left contact with the earth with little more than a whisper, before coming down, claws extended, and nearly ripping the goblin in half, utterly undetected.

Leena turned, then, at the sound of something wet hitting the ground, and saw only a blood streak from where something big had dragged off it's kill. She idly muttered "Good girl..." before trying to return to her brooding, and couldn't.

"Ugh, fine. This is getting nowhere. Dad? Jerrick? I'm gonna find my way to your STUPID mountain, and make you explain why you left the way you did. Jerk! Big, stupid, showoff, duty-wed jerk! "

Tears dot the grass like morning dewdrops, but only a couple. Less than yesterday. Perhaps less than that, tomorrow. Perhaps.

• ICC

Reviewed, XP Pending!