Peltarch DM

• Hi all

This is an OOC post to confirm what many of you either know or suspect.

To a greater or lesser extent I've taken over the running of Peltarch, other than the Order of the Divine Shield and the Blacksails, which are being run by other DMs.

If there's any questions regarding the Defenders, the Guards, the current elections, the Senate, general NPCs in Peltarch, housing, and so on, please just send me a PM and I'll do what I can to help.

Also be aware that I'm planning on revamping Peltarch, to bring more roleplay to the city and to bring it to life again. If there's any questions about this, or you'd like to help me in some way, again, just send me a PM.

I cannot promise a super fast response, but I WILL get back to you.

• Alright, seeing that my connection still isn't stable, I'm going to get stuck in to updating Peltarch maps. If there's anything you'd like to see put in to the city that would make sense to be there, or any changes you would like to work towards, please send me a PM.

• I'm going to go through and update some of the roleplay information about Peltarch… clean things up and hopefully help it all make a bit more sense.

If there's anything you'd like to see detailed here, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.