Gypsy Camp - Tala Arniman & Arandor Silmarien

• Town: Gypsy Camp
    Type of House (Basic, intermediate, or custom): tent/shack?
    Cost of House: Unknown
    Has full price been paid in full: Unknown. 9.5k gold banked with River in september.

Do doorway/ports work from the lobby: Would like a port from the lobby.
    Is the House in game, or waiting to be imported: Is there a list somewhere other than the one post by steel eyes?

• Is it possible to get a copy of the altered .erf file of our house? That way I can see about buying new/rearranging old placeables for future builds… If that's allowed.

Also, I only just noticed this, but there's a typo on the 'Granite Placard' outside the front door. Says 'Aranador' instead of 'Arandor'

thanks 🙂

• okay well I have it all done and over with for the most part… just doing some minor tweaks so I'm posistive this is the house I want... Don't want any regrets 😉

I was wondering though... Is it possible to get an inn resting script for the bedrooms? If so would this cost a lot extra? perisistant storage is definitely something i'd like to add whenever that gets implemented as well. But as far as scripts go... Just the inn-resting one should do. And by that i mean resting anytime you want.

• It looks awesome thanks Elrin and thanks Kerbs. Should be in your box no later then tomorrow afternoon.

I'm goofily excited…

• Okay… i'll go with the cave/pool one... i'll try and have one ready for you by tonight.

• There are two caves available off of a waterfall cave that has been added to the camp… but no more tree stumps available. The caves are currently set up as follows:

This one must remain a cave or have a pool where the natural pool is if you attempt to use another tileset. The stairs up and the placement of those stairs must remain the same.

This one can be revamped to have any interior tileset, so long as the stair/door remains in place as well as the outline shape or 4x6 tiles:

Otherwise 2x2 tent maps are the standard. I will be opening up the possibility of a tree stump house in the Gypsy Pass… but that is still a ways off.

Send me your mod/erf and I will look it over otherwise.

• i'd be down with the tree stump/cave thing that Katya has going on. But if that's too much then we could go tent. I have no problem working with the toolset a bit, just wasn't sure what sort of placeables we could afford and such.. i'll get cracking though

• Arandor has the insides… i guess that is what you mean by placeables... I'm a bit leary of the toolset. I think we were talking about a tree... but we can live with a tent if that makes it quicker.

thanks Kerby

T

• Teah do you have any placeable requests? You and yours will have a tent in the Gypsy Camp proper. The placeable looks like this:

The few placeable that I have typically seen used are carpets and throw pillows. Let me know if you want anything on top and I will accomodate (within reason).

And not to rush you… but HURRY!! 😉