A series of short stories by Belade Galadon

• Belade Galadon gathers a group of young barbarian kids around her in the Boarshead with the promise of stories and a piece of candy

Gather round, young ones…my mentor told me a lot of stories when I still lived with him and the others, and I think it is time that I pass them on to you. gives her audience a bright smile Well, I have a really nice story about a young maid who fell in love with a beautiful prince some kids are starting to get up
    Or a story about a young man who killed a giant... everybody sits back down, completely focused

Well, it happened a very long time ago...takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a second

The young boy was called David, and the giant he fought...hmm, let me think about it. ponders the name for a moment, one of the more brash young boys standing up on his chair to get a better look

OOC: she's a Sunite, so her clothes aren't always that concealing

Ahh, I remember opens her eyes, the little boy trying to look as normal as possible, standing on a chair surrounded by giggling boys and girls
    The giant was called Goliath. He was the tyrant of a small town far south of here, and he ruled over the inhabitants with an iron fist. All who tried to rise up against him were killed without mercy, and it looked as though the town was doomed. But then a simple farmboy decided to try and stop the giant. He was a faithful of Sune, and a great shot with a sling too. So just before dusk, they met on the dusty field in the centre of town. The lone boy, scared and underfed, against the powerful giant.

"DO YOU WISH TO FIGHT ME?", the giant said with a booming voice.does her best to imitate the giant, some of the youngest children huddling closer together

"No, I am here to end your reign", the young lad replied, Sune lending him courage. And with that he threw a rock he had lovingly worked on for days at the giant's left eye, the small stone tearing a great gash in his face, partly blinding him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU WILL DIE FOR THIS!", the giant screamed, as he charged towards David, the ground trembling beneath his feet.

But as he tried to smash the small child into the ground, he took a small step to the side, and the giant missed. And again and again, all through the night, 'till both of them were tired of the constant fight. And when the first rays of the sun blinded the tired giant, David took out his other stone, put it in his sling, and in one shot blinded the giant completely. Blind giants are not that powerful anymore, so he was dragged out into the desert by the whole town and left there to die. David became a great warrior, and whenever an enemy threatened his reign, he would be ready for him, sling at his side. smiles
    That was all children, go and play now. the children stand up, laughing and talking to each other about the story, and go play outside with a goblin's head

OOC: first part, I might add some others. Sorry for not really following the story, but I only knew the names and kinda made it up on the fly 😉
    thanks for reading this far, and I hope you liked it