Swamp investigations...

• _Word goes around Peltarch that there is something happening in the swamp causing the wisps to move out from the centre… even moving them towards Peltarch. The merchants are doing a brisk trade in lightning resistant clothing though, so they're not complaining.

What could it be? Magical ceremony, another creature moving in, or something more sinister? Perhaps some investigation is warranted..._

//This event is for folks in the Aussie/Early Euro playtime.
    No level restrictions, expect there to be mostly roleplay rather than combat brutishness. Certain PCs will be given preference if they are available.

If Thursday doesn't work for the majority, Sunday at the same time is an option.

To be clear, there is currently no one PC or group organising this.

Date: 9th August (alternative is 12th August)
    Time: 10pm AUS EST (1pm UK BST, 8am US EDT, 5am US PDT)
    Number of Slots: Full now
    Restrictions: None, although it should make IC sense why you're there. Deal with IG issues IG.

1: Arlan Meynolt
    2: Jason Selious
    3: Shallyah
    4: Celia St Clair
    5: Andrew
    6: Romulus
    7: Walter
    8: Marty
    9: Sirion

I went one over the 8 I wanted, simply because there's normally a few who drop out or can't make it. Consider this a full party 🙂

• If I can get up early enough, Maki will be there to help if you need another hand!

• //A heads up, the event to continue this plot will be Sunday 14:00 CET (8 am EST). The same usual lizardfolk-trusted crew is summoned, but if any can't make it, make sure to post it up here so we can get a reserve in. 🙂

• Romulus will not be available for this one. Sorry to have to miss it.

Login: AubreyMaturin
    Character: Romulus Grey

• Can we get this DM Calendar'ed?

• ::Shallyah seeks out the same individuals that took part in the first expedition to continue the efforts into hindering and disabling Yuan-ti militaristic capabilities within the region of Narfell. One month notice is given to gather supplies and arrange schedules around this operation. Rendezvous at Peltarch's West Tower (aka ODS Tower)::

//Event will be this coming sunday, time 13:00 - 13:30 PM CET (same time as the first event). Any who can't come do tell incase others can fill the spots. See you there otherwise. 🙂

• ((Sorry I missed it guys, partied far too hard.))

• //Event begins in 23.5 hours

• ::A letter is sent to the following people to gather at the temple of Kelemvor in exactly one tenday::

Allestor
    Andrew
    Arlan
    Ashena
    Cecil
    Romulus
    Talindra

::All other adventurers that applied to join this mission are sent a letter of gratitude, as their services will not be required at this time::

• ::When approached, Shallyah notes that only one spot remains to be filled, reserved for an arcane spellcaster::

• Might be able to make that, if there's a free spot/need for a healer or ninja.

• Talindra would like to go, hopefully won't be working.

• Ashena's player intends to shake the weekend sloth off enough to be there!

• Arlan makes plans to go as well.

• Cecil makes himself available again.

• Legion

• _Shallyah makes it known that she will be organizing a trip to a location yet to be disclosed to hinder and disable some of the Yuan-ti activities in the land of Narfell. Anyone is free to apply either by mentioning it to her personally, or signing up for the job offer.

Due to the nature of the mission, only a small group that can move quickly and undetected, and retreat just as swiftly is suitable. The members of that group will be picked considering the following:

• Covering necessary roles for the mission's success.
    • Level of investment and involvement into achieving peace with lizardmen and thwarting the Yuan-ti threat.
    • Clear and good intent, team mindset. Applicants with tainted hearts or personal agendas will be declined._

//OOC: As per DM request up to 8 people only, level doesn't matter but expect a mix of heavy RP situations and possibly heavy combat ones. Target time currently is set for Saturday 25th August, 13:30 CET (Central Europe Time - Berlin, Paris, Madrid etc) - Time approved by DM Skippy

The rest will be handled ICly as posted above!

• _//Due to recent developments, Shallyah will be organising the next part of this plotline, a trip to stop the evil, wicked, naughty bad Yuan-ti from completing their horrible, dastardly, despicable tasteless plans.

I'll let her make a thread for it :)_

• If I am awake, Rarendel will be there

• Cecil says he'll make a point to be there.