Swamp investigations...

• //Event begins in 23.5 hours

• ::A letter is sent to the following people to gather at the temple of Kelemvor in exactly one tenday::

Allestor
    Andrew
    Arlan
    Ashena
    Cecil
    Romulus
    Talindra

::All other adventurers that applied to join this mission are sent a letter of gratitude, as their services will not be required at this time::

• ::When approached, Shallyah notes that only one spot remains to be filled, reserved for an arcane spellcaster::

• Might be able to make that, if there's a free spot/need for a healer or ninja.

• Talindra would like to go, hopefully won't be working.

• Ashena's player intends to shake the weekend sloth off enough to be there!

• Arlan makes plans to go as well.

• Cecil makes himself available again.

• Legion

• _Shallyah makes it known that she will be organizing a trip to a location yet to be disclosed to hinder and disable some of the Yuan-ti activities in the land of Narfell. Anyone is free to apply either by mentioning it to her personally, or signing up for the job offer.

Due to the nature of the mission, only a small group that can move quickly and undetected, and retreat just as swiftly is suitable. The members of that group will be picked considering the following:

• Covering necessary roles for the mission's success.
    • Level of investment and involvement into achieving peace with lizardmen and thwarting the Yuan-ti threat.
    • Clear and good intent, team mindset. Applicants with tainted hearts or personal agendas will be declined._

//OOC: As per DM request up to 8 people only, level doesn't matter but expect a mix of heavy RP situations and possibly heavy combat ones. Target time currently is set for Saturday 25th August, 13:30 CET (Central Europe Time - Berlin, Paris, Madrid etc) - Time approved by DM Skippy

The rest will be handled ICly as posted above!

• _//Due to recent developments, Shallyah will be organising the next part of this plotline, a trip to stop the evil, wicked, naughty bad Yuan-ti from completing their horrible, dastardly, despicable tasteless plans.

I'll let her make a thread for it :)_

• If I am awake, Rarendel will be there

• Cecil says he'll make a point to be there.

• Legion

I'll add it to the calendar.

• ::Shallyah will be there representing Peltarch's interests to the best of her ability::

• Arlan intends to attend!

• This will continue in 25.5 hours.

Please post your name to let me know you'll be attending, simply for my own book-keeping purposes.

Up to 8 players can attend, preference will be given to those who attended the first event if I have more than that show interest.

• Legion

So sorry I couldn't make it. I was too busy not being there to come. Glad you had a good time.

• Sorry guys, I've been dealing with down computers and class registration and closed course and then my own lack of alcohol tolerance (I've just discovered I don't hate beer).

If anyone was thinking of signing up and got bumped, I'm especially apologizing to you. Also, anyone who got fudged on account of no Sirion to save you and lord it over you. As for anyone who didn't get fudged on account of no Sirion…please leave your name, number, and list of top five fears, and I'll murder you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• _The brave adventurers fought wave after wave of wisps, but did they solve the problem?

Next week at the same time, they'll go back to investigate and see what's happened since…_

//those who made it, thankyou for coming. I hope to see you all in one weeks time for the continuation of the plot.