Mercenary Work in Oscura

• A job is advertised in Oscura. The advertisements give few details, but requests a small, well-rounded force with good problem-solving skills and combat prowess both. Those interested, the advertisement says, should speak with the Elf Allandra in the Coppers.

OOC:

Recommended levels: 6-15 (low levels welcome but warned: enter at your own peril)
    Party size: 8-10 (no more than ten)
    Alignments: Any, handle IC, IG.
    Time: Anytime from August 16-20th (possibility that I won't have Internet during these days), or August 27th and onwards (weekends are best, US Western evenings preferred, Mondays and Wednesdays not preferred).

No date as of yet.

• ((Yashi will attend if the work is picked up again and if the chosen time is doable on GMT +1/2))

• No internet on my computer, folks. So I'm going to have to delay this to an indeterminate date until I can get my technology in order. Sorry!

• Not attending so Yashi's spot is free for anyone else

• Kyan signs his name down.

• Dev

"Oscura? Hmm…" Lence makes his mark. "I hope I can get some of those fine arrows they make in Oscura out of this. Either way, it's bound to be an interesting jaunt."

• Sirion makes a point of stopping by. I heard of your problem. Perhaps you'd care to discuss the issue further. His manner is polite, his tone respectful, but his intention is probing. Assistance in any manner of problems is within my means, though it's always the specifics that dictate the arrangements, as I'm sure you are aware.
    ((Class starts then, but I can be available for a weekend afternoon like the 19th)).

• [Cray Vincint throws his chips into the hat, so to speak]

((im off work for about 5 days

• Creg Fester notes Alucard has signed up and signs himself up afterward.

• Legion

elena can join if her player isnt in college that day.

• Iathouz looks over the advertisement then into his coin purse, noting his stint with the Black Sails has been anything but profitable.

"Must be time for some freelance work again."

signs his name and walks away, hoping to hell it doesn't involve undead, or worse yet, working cheap

OOC: Subject entirely to time/date… Week days are a firm no here due to work/coaching football.

• Alucard puts his name down like a badass

• From the 24th-26th of august Im in Netherlands scouting showjumpers or dressage horses to buy so no game time for me during that week end should it be decided to be postponed / moved etc

• The travelling merchant known as Scarlet offers herself. When asked about her skills she comments: "Bit of this, bit of that. Just what I've picked along the way."

• Yashi Kahn need work grunts and walks off