Candra Kalen

• Login: Rathon Sector
    character: Candra Kalen
    ((A little short bio as to how Candra ended up in Narfell and why she is the way she is))

As I grow up in the Hand of Kelemvor I fear the vengeance that strikes those down. I know the way of Kelmvor and I do not fear death itself. What I fear is what the Hand is becoming. They are extending death to those that defy Kelemvor. Although justice is theirs to be had I can’t help but wonder if this is the life I need.

I watched the poisons take their effect of the necromancer that was brought to justice. I don’t feel any sorrow for him. What he was doing is wrong. I wonder if I could have dropped the liquid death into his cup though. I am not even sure I could have lived the life of deceit for justice to serve him. As my master took me into his hall to watch his demise before the Hand I felt nothing. The nothing is what worries me.

As I have been being trained I lack the skills to go on my own mission. I think my Master knows that I have doubts. I cannot be placed in a position the required strict obedience and deceit until I have gained the skills to hide my true purpose. I am having inner doubts as to my life and the guidance that Kelemvor leads me towards. I do not doubt my Lord but the Hand might have a difference purpose then his own.

I have decided that I must leave. I do not know what the hand will decide as to my fate. I can only hope they will understand and move on. Somehow I doubt my life will ever be truly safe. I need to find a Kelemvorite temple that the Hand has no influence in the land. I do not wish to abandon my Lord but I need time to think about the path he has for me.

((I am more then happy to have a DM help with devolopment of this character in any way they see fit. I just dont know which dm to contact yet… Hint... Hint....))

• ICC

Thank you!
    Reviewed, XP Pending!

• ICC

Please, post your new character´s full name and your Login, like so:

Login: [insert login]
    Character: [insert character full name]

Cheers mate!