A curiously alluring poster

• It calls to you.

Read me.

Read me.

Read me.

_"Spellweaver has once again opened its doors to prospective students, though not the same doors."

"Interested applicants may direct inquiries to Sirion Goldthane or another Professor. No arcane experience necessary. Applicants will be rigorously tested. Application fee 120 gold, in advance."

"Magic is the path that travels all roads and opens all doors. Those who master it can make their own place in the world."_

You may be curious now as to why you ever felt the need to pick it up. But it's not till later that you realized you also carried it and passed it on to another to read.

• Legion

Ran cardamon's original post as an event IG.

What happened? Find out IG đŸ™‚

• Legion

On second thought, ignore what I said about trashing gold to put up posters. You do not need DM approval / supervision to put up regular poster type posts. (That was just me over stepping bounds because of a pet peeve :oops: )

As long as you don't need the post put up anonymously or something magical done (like this case) then you can go ahead and put it up without asking DM approval first.

Sorry!

• Point taken! I removed all my posts.

Thanks for clarification. đŸ™‚

• OK sorry I did it in totally IC b/c thats how My would react seeing it.

I thought it was funny just to annoy Maria. My doesnt really care about it shrugs.
    :?

Also I might have misread cards post as Pelt was littered with these post and My accidently steped on one walking in the streets :roll:

Also I find it difficult to ask a DM and wait for response when many actions are spur of the moment things (to just build charachter and make her present). For me to PM a DM on a sudden IC reaction kind of take the fun of it, meaning I probably would then post it 24 + hrs later and then whats the point?

I had no intention of hurting someones feelings :roll: If i did I sincerely apologize.

Does that mean that we have to ask permission to post things we need, request anything?

Just to clarify?

• Legion

OOC on! đŸ™‚

Moon and Gonnar - Please ask a DM before trashing coin and putting up posters from now on. It's fine to trash coin and RP that you gave it to a guard, but unless you include an OOC note with the name of the DM that approved the poster I'm going to assume IC that there is no record of the money being taken and the poster being approved. The city will come after you with fines. Evil, evil fines! :twisted: (Seriously, this isn't a big deal, it's just a pet peeve of mine. Just ask a DM first next time.)

Katharina - In situations like this please contact a DM before deciding whether or not you fail whatever type of save might be involved or don't make a post in the thread at all.

cardamon - If you want to have forum posts or events run that impose RP on other players please make sure to contact a DM for support. (In this case it would have been best for a DM to make this post on your behalf)

Because of the current state of this thread with its multiple edits to IC posts and snarky quasi IC/OOC corrections directed at others I have no idea what happened or what was supposed to happen with the magical poster.

I'll contact contact cardamon about the possibility of doing a do-over.

• [Edited]

• As there was only one original poster, and a Defender seemed quite immune and uninterested in its effects before binning it, much of what transpired after existed in a paradoxical state.

• @471b9c2807=Fonic:

A heavily tattooed bald man dressed in a fine, quilted red robe, observes the many posters that have been erected this day and decides to place one of his own.

@471b9c2807:

"FOR THE ATTENTION OF STUDENTS OF THE MAGICAL ARTS ONLY:

WHY WASTE YOUR TIME WITH INFERIOR SCHOOLING IN THE MAGICAL ARTS IN THIS HOVEL OF A LAND WHEN THE FINEST TUTELAGE KNOWN TO MORTALS IS ONLY A TELEPORT AWAY.

SORCEROR SCUM NEED NOT APPLY"

A few days later, his posters are taken away by MarĂ­a without a word, she tries to do this unseen, though she doesn't really put a lot of effort on that.

• Mystic passes by the notice board as well and reads the note boldly written in capitals. She is not really agitated more surprised and intrigued, then she shrugs, and continue towards the Inn for her mid day glass of wine.

• A trio of women, all short in height with bushy black hair and clothed in brightly coloured dresses babble on in some foreign tongue as they encircle the poster left by the Wizard in Red. They seem quite agitated by it.

• [Edited]

• A heavily tattooed bald man dressed in a fine, quilted red robe, observes the many posters that have been erected this day and decides to place one of his own.

@ceea6349bc:

"FOR THE ATTENTION OF STUDENTS OF THE MAGICAL ARTS ONLY:

WHY WASTE YOUR TIME WITH INFERIOR SCHOOLING IN THE MAGICAL ARTS IN THIS HOVEL OF A LAND WHEN THE FINEST TUTELAGE KNOWN TO MORTALS IS ONLY A TELEPORT AWAY.

SORCEROR SCUM NEED NOT APPLY"

• Vanderkaus causally read al the posts and signs and whatnots, and can be heard mutering something about farking wiglers and their huge egos.

• Sighing at Mystic's papers, MarĂ­a decides to rewrite hers, to eliminate all competition possible.

@46221168c8:

"Spellweaver has once again opened its doors to prospective students, though not the same doors.

Interested applicants may direct inquiries to Sirion Goldthane or another Professor, such as Corwin Ashire or MarĂ­a. No arcane experience necessary. Application fee 20 coins, in advance.

We offer guidance through the path of magic to those new to the weave and also to those already experienced. We have a private library, enchanting and research facilities and a comfortable and secured place to study.

In addition to this, the Headmistress MarĂ­a will allow students to coppy spells from her spellbook. This is your chance to get them all!

Magic is the path that travels all roads and opens all doors. Those who master it can make their own place in the world."

• Mystic walks out from Droibos checking on her wine delivery when she steps on a pieace of paper on the ground. She leans down an picks it up reading. Giggling amused she crosses over a few words but then decides to rewrite the disposition on the backside of the advert:

@c754348944:

Those who believe in themselves can make an everlasting footprint!

Magic is one path that travels all roads and can opens many doors. Make a difference, discover and enrich your life with arcane knowledge! No arcane experience is needed, if you are curious to learn more you may direct inquiries to Mystic River

Consultansy fee 10 coins per hour, no payment in advance is required.

Independent Scholars of the Arcane Arts

Done she pins it on the notice board

//trashing 20 gps

• [Edited]

• The officials of the City Hall, whilst no doubt grateful for the White Haired Defender's dutiful actions, may also remind her that her duty is as a Defender, not a guard, and that other guardsmen might not always take too kindly to Defenders stepping in on their responsibilities.

• MarĂ­a facepalms at the sight of all this and makes her own posters, which are much just like Sirion's except she changes a few certain things.

"Spellweaver has once again opened its doors to prospective students, though not the same doors.

Interested applicants may direct inquiries to Sirion Goldthane or another Professor, such as Corwin Ashire or MarĂ­a. No arcane experience necessary. Application fee 20 coins, in advance.

Magic is the path that travels all roads and opens all doors. Those who master it can make their own place in the world."

//as soon as I get IG I'll trash 100 coins for all the posters.

• [Edited]