Narfell: The Microsoft Paint History

• This thread is dedicated to the immortalization of server events in art's most noble medium. I hereby post its first entry, an artist rendition of an assault on Norwick's southern gate by Fendon and his deathless forces. The day is won by a ragtag collection of heroes.

Please feel free to add your own depictions of historically notable events within the scope of in game history as you see fit. Bonus points if someone manages to recognize a character depicted therein.

• @fb6e9794c2=The_Rose_Of_Teroldys:

The gingerbread ninja in picture one must be Hahn! And the dwarf is… uh.. Gnarl? Great fun, keep 'em coming! :lol:

Yes and yes.

• The gingerbread ninja in picture one must be Hahn! And the dwarf is… uh.. Gnarl? Great fun, keep 'em coming! :lol:

• All three PC guesses are hits. As to the vampire, if you're referring to the thing that's flying, that's a gargoyle. If you're referring to the red guy, that's Fendon in his starter-lobbyesque red robes. (Which is what he was wearing when I saw him).

Now moving to more ancient history, General Grag charges a Drow summoned (provided I'm remembering correctly) Bebelith on the long road near Jiyyd while his men look on.

Post your own MS paint illustrations!

• We should get some paints for various scenes in the Banish Misfortune, particularly the final scene with J…

• I think I see Raryldor, holding a rapier.

• Legion

Epic thread. :lol:

Can't wait to see more!

• Haha the vampire is the best. :lol:

(that's a vampire… right?)

• I see Ashena and Hope, easy.