Dear Diary

• Dear Diary

mummy and daddy made me learn more magic I dont like learning magic I want to go outside and play
    ā€“-----

Dear Diary

I tripped and broke my glasses today. mummy said that I couldn't get anymore because they are too expensive. she was realy angry at me and sent me to my room I want to go outside and play

Dear Diary

I am sorry I haven't written in you for a long time, Mummy took you away. It is my birthday tomorrow, I am going to be 10 years old, Mummy asked me what I wanted, I want to go outside and play.

Dear Diary

Today was the worst birthday ever, Mummy took me outside, there was lots of people around. I saw a slide and climbed up the ladder, but Mummy yelled at me to come back down and said I wasn't allowed to play on the slide I started crying and she made me say sorry to everyone. I didn't get to play anymore.

Dear Diary

Mummy got angry at me because I was looking outside the window during a lesson, I don't like learning magic, I want to go outside and play.

Dear Diary

I'm sorry I haven't written in you for so many years, Mum took you away again, She said I could have you back in a month and forgot. I found you when she was throwing things away, I saved you before she took you away. I am 14 now, I am still learning magic even though I do not want to, but now at night I sneak out the window and go outside and play with a bunch of nice people at the docks.

Dear Diary

Mum caught me last night, she was angry at me but couldn't think of a way to punish me, she doesn't know I found you again.

Dear Diary

I heard Mum and Dad arguing about me, Mum says I'm out of control, Dad said that if I spend more time studying then I'll calm down, so now I have to do double work every day.

Dear Diary

I'm 15 now, Mum and Dad didn't mention it at all, They just argued again. Dad said that I get it from Mums side of the family, I heard a loud crack and then everything went quiet.

I've had enough, I hate it here and Mum and Dad hate me, It would be better if I was gone, so I'm leaving Halrua forever.

Dear Diary

I'm free now, I snuck on one of the Skyships at the Dock and flew away into the sky! But I was caught, Lucky me though, It was Ali one of the guys from the Docks, He showed me a better hiding spot, and gave me some food, but he said I had to get off the ship when it lands at the next port of call, That's okay though, I was going to anyway.

Dear Diary

I got dropped off at a place called Neverwinter, Ali snuck some food out of the Ships Larder for me, He said I'd have enough for a few days if I ration them, There's a big forest too, So I'm going to go on an Adventure!

Dear Diary

I met a big cat! I don't think he came from here, he was really hungry, and wasn't hostile at all, I gave him some of my food and now he keeps following me.

It's really cold, my clothes are really dirty and ruined.

I ran out of food, the cat ate most of it

I'm so hungry

I asked the cat it's name, it said Meow

Meow doesn't talk much, I remembered Dad taught me a spell to summon things, I summoned a Beetle. This Beetle is my new friend

Beetle can breathe fire, it's not as cold anymore

I found a city called Luskan and looked around for food, there was a market the food looked so good, but I needed money.

I found a job to get money, I had to put on a weird outfit and dance, but I don't think I was very good, because I was thrown out quickly and wasn't given any money or food...

Dear Mum and Dad

I'm glad I ran away, I don't need you, starving is better then being with you.

Dear Mum and Dad

I don't want to be here any more, It is awful here and I hate it, I'm going to sneak onto another ship and go somewhere else.

Dear Mum and Dad

I'm so scared, there was another stowaway on the boat and they threw him overboard, if they find me then they'll kill me, I really don't want to die I want to go home.

I got off the boat at somewhere called Damara, it is cold here, I stole some clothing and food the sailors I think I'll be okay for a few more days

It's so much nicer here, I actually found work to do, I actually have money, I can actually eat!

Dear Mum and Dad

Did you have another child? Do I have a younger sibling I don't know about?

I've been teaching myself more magic, It's really the only thing I'm good at so I need to keep practicing so I can use it to get money for food somehow

Dear Mum and Dad

If you did have another child, Did you tell them about me?

I can't find any more jobs to do here, so I'm going to go on another boat, I can actually pay for the trip this time!

Dear Mum and Dad

Do you miss me?

I'm about to board a boat to a city called Peltarch, and I have so much food too!

Dear Mum and Dad

Do you remember me?

Login:Kero1
    PC Name: Stephanie Andrews

• ICC

Reviewed, XP Pending!