Exploratory Trip

• _A notice states there would be an exploratory trip to islands in the Sea of Fallen Stars, and there are positions for at least 4 other adventurers with skills particularly in scouting or archery.

The notice disclaims that this is a not-for-profit trip and significant risk may be involved. Interested parties may leave their names and chosen applicants will be announced on the notice. Oddly enough, there already two names on the notice.

In the postscript, there is a signature, "Elena A." and that enquiries may be answered in addendums to the notice._

1. Unen
    2. Dyre
    3. Elidor
    4. Moira

Reserves:
    1. –-
    2. ---

//event proposed for 08 March 2012, 1700hrs US Eastern Standard Time.
    Schedule is subject to any changes by DM Moob πŸ™‚

• 9PM sounds a reasonable time. Probably 10PM for me, but it's saturday, so I'm cool. Unless Someone calls me to go out and party. We'll see πŸ˜‰

• ((That's 9pm GMT. I can certainly make that. Maybe by then I will have gained level 5 back :x ))

• snap, i can do saturday fo sho.

• ((As it happens Elena couldn't make the time today either, so Hope was gonna fill in for her. I might be able to do it tomorrow at 4:00, if she once again can't make it. I have an event that I'm supposed to be leading immediately before it at 1:00. It depends largely on whether that event is finished and whether I really wanna spend all Saturday playing videogames. I might have to bail out early if I wanna, like, go outside or something.))

• Ugh, dammit! I got time a little bit mixed up, and forgot my girlfriend made plans for me today (>.>)

Are people cool to do this at 4 PM EST on this Saturday?

• An addendum tacked to the original notice:

The place of gathering shall be in Peltarch's city hall.

• Elena's squire, Hope, signs her name.

• // Updated; looks like the time is confirmed. πŸ™‚

• ((ah crap i have from 6-10 thursday night 😞 😞 prolly have to miss this, even tho i am really curious about it ))

• Moira, ethran of Rashemen, signs her name.

• ((Of course, it's up to Elena who comes, so just give people the a-okay, or the a-not-so-okay as they sign up Rev πŸ˜‰

• *Elidor Moonwhisper signs his name…:

"Elidor the Great, best archer ever and awesome scout"*

((edit cause i can't spell.