Jevinelle Asum-Orgea

• I come from lands that are most common, my main land where all asspects of my life began and them seemed to end was in Chessenta. I once met the love of my life named George Orgae, he came from lands that i never been but heard many stories of. he was of bright eye and yet so slow in my world for he would get excited at seeing an elf, he would say "but of taller man I never thought there was" and he would curse at dwaves for he thought they should keep there thoughts to themselves and they drank to much. I fell madly in love with his charm and wanted to beat him with my dishes from his stupidity. I married him, I had his his child oh my beautiful boy Patheeger. I had thought my life had ened so happly but in the end I discovered it had began and I would have war to be with my family.
    My twin sister after 2 years of having my son had come on night while George was taking an aventure, and threntened me that if I did not come with her my husband would come back home to find a dead wife and kids. My sister looks exactly like me but her hatred over years had made her become evil she had been banned from our family many moons ago and was never allowed to return to our lands, that night dressed in cloaks she manged to escape past the gaurds and disturb my rest. I had no family 3 years proir my father and mother had died in battle and me and my sister where the only two kids they had. Since my sister had become evil she was not our family so all I had was George he had recieved blessing from my father before he went to battle my mother blessed him.
    My sister that night had kidnapped me took me to Silver marches and gave me to a Royal memeber for petty cash to slave me. Over time and word the word became that she had took my role in my life i was furious and wanted to escape, but chains and metal bars kept me there. After many years I was sold to a high King who had decided to let me free for his deeds would be pleasurable that way. I made my way East over mountains and hills to finally come accross the word that my son and my husband where living this way and that my husband was a raged man because he believes that he had killed his wife oh how I know his story I enter this place that would be called Narfell to save my precious husband and cure him of all wounds and to revenge the death of his loved ones. I have taught my self through travel how to be arogant and how to fight. I will find him…..

Chrissy1982

Jevinelle Asum-Orgea

• Reviewed - XP Pending.