Oscurans for the defense of Narfell.

• Cray in his Peacekeeper garb addresses Oscuran adventurers in the various local pubs.

Narfell is under threat from outsoide forces…

A 'erald representing the undead army has stated that Norwick will fall in the coming days, and it is rumored that an army of mercenaries is also marching West from N'jast.

If Norwick is sacked, and the invaders get a foot'old in our territory. Oscura's security will be significantly weakened and we likely be next on the list for invasion.

I don't expect anyone to lay their loife for Norwick. But oi will be 'eading to Nowick to offer aid in the coming battles... The least oi can do is buff the Narfell forces before the foight.

Oi'd appreciated it if some of you sensible folks would join me.

This is not charity for Norwick, but rather us preemptively defending our homes from foreign invaders.

Thanks for your toime.

((This Sunday 5pm EST in Norwick))

• _Most Oscurans have a merry old laugh at Cray's proposition.

Others inquire as to how much gold they'd be paid for going up there._

• A woman clad in purple and black standing near the sidelines

Gabriella Skovhus

He's right, Peacekeeper. Justify it how ever you will. But from what i've seen, they don't deserve an ounce of our will. They'd rather turn the other cheek when we are faced with endeavors of our own. Funny, is it not? She scoffs I say let those surfacers shovel their own shite. Seems to be what they excel at.

• Find me soon for information into this 'someone'. I may be able to help. says no more when others are around

• Rubs his chin a moment, taking in Alucards words.

You raise many valid points, that Oi agree with. And Fendon may not 'ave eyes on Oscura…

...But a certain someone certaintly does 'ave eyes on us, 'e attacks our caravans, scuttled our ships, detonated explosives within our walls, and 'is army of mercenaries is moving west toward Narfell as we speak.

Oi shall emplore no one else to come with me, though oi will still go for moy own selfish reasons. Oi've good standing on the surface, and to maintain that standing is profitable for me.

• Alucard steps forward, nodding to cray with a polite smile and then to any crowd gathered

"I shall not be there.

I would hope few people go. Oscura is no army without good cause, it does not seek territory, it does not seek war, it does not seek alliances. Oscura seeks seclusion and peace.

I cant understand Crays logic that it could weaken Oscuras defence. This Fendon has no reason to want to attack Oscura, and id suggest not giving him one. I mean you no disrespect Cray, but i fail to see any good aiding Norwick could bring.

This city has only survived in the past by not causing fights and arguments. We are -neutral-. Would we fight off the undead of Norwick, when it is clearly legal for it within our walls. Would we defend a town that has often attempted to harm our people? They have banned us, prosecuted us, insulted us.

When Oscura starts taking part in external affairs, its a slippery slope, and one falling away from what Oscura stands for. Most Oscurans just wish to be left alone, that is all. By involving ourselves in the matters of non-blooded. We are risking them.

I know you mean well, Mr Cray.. But id urge Oscura not to involve itself in outside conflict, im not going to say the cliche of "Would they help Oscura in the same situation?" or "We owe the surface nothing".. The surfacers can cope without Oscura, as they often make clear. It is my humble opinion that we should not involve ourselves.

Their is nothing wrong with blooded going and aiding, i have friends in Norwick after all, i may even end up aiding. Yet, an official city movement getting involved, id urge not to."

((Persuade score 11+(taking 10.) 10 =21))