Needed ~ Good Hearted Elves or Elf-Friends

• Legion

The Shesae en'i’ Seldarine is looking for assistance in gathering maple sap, for the upcoming Ishilwa’Amhred or Sugaring ceremony. All those who can carry a bucket, stir a pot, or guard those gathering in the depth of the woods are needed.

The Shesae is opening this ceremony to the children of Peltarch and Norwick, to show that even in these dark times, traditions and spirits must be upheld. As such we are also looking for the services of any bards or entertainers who might wish to perform for our guests, while the sugar is made.

We invite you to share our traditions as family, and to lend your aid to provide some merriment to the children who have suffered so much through the recent war. All those who help will be entitled to a share of the sweet rewards.

If interested please speak with Imril Teb’rin at the Mermaid in Peltarch.

((This is a Shesae led event but is open to all those friendly to the community. Please post here if you plan to attend! Event will be held at or close to 10pm US-CST time Friday February 24th. ))

• Dev

Lence nods his head, excitement barely contained. "Treants! I hope there's Treants!" he whispers to himself.

• Little Aza reads the notice with a smile, then inspects her already beautifully coloured upperarms for free spots for a new tatoo. She gather her belongings and head north to the homestead of stone, Peltarch.

• EVENT UPDATE TAKE HEED ALL YE GOODLY FOLK!

Here is an update on Part II of the Maple Sugar Event.

The event will be held at 1400 hrs (2pm) Central Standard Time (US), on this coming Sunday March 25th.

I had to move the date so as not to conflict with Vander's rescheduled event, and also due to a personal conflict.

_A note is scrawled out and posted over the original notices that were hung in Peltarch and Norwick, all are written in perfect common script with a flowing flourish:

Any who wish to lend aid to the conclusion of the first annual Sugaring Celebration please meet one Imril Teb'rin in the commons of Peltarch in a fortnight's time. Strong arms and backs will be needed to gather sap, chop wood, tend fires, as well as lend protection to those who go foraging. An equal share of Sugar for all who help in this endeavor. Also as is customary, all who wish may receive a ceremonial tattoo of their choosing, for joining in this happy celebration as brothers of the Seldarine._

• Council of Moradin

Gnarl is interested in this quaint custom. Seems he has heard about an ale made from fermented maple sap, and it is reportedly very good. Also will keep an eye on Lence. So, he will plan to be among those persuading the treants to barter pecefully.

• (( good luck and have fun i should be a mommy by that date 🙂 if not i'll see about making it))

• Dev

oooh! I so want to go! Lence has always been gung ho to meet up with a treant, and this may be his chance!

• DATE FOR ROUND 2

((Looks like the date for part two of this event will tentatively be March 24th, which is a Saturday. Still need to pick a time, so stay tuned for that info, but mark your calendars, March 24th the candy man comes to town.))

• _Imril reports that the group found a grove of suitable maples to tap in the western Gnoll woods. The buckets have been hung and the sap is flowing! However he also mentions an unsettling encounter with a Treant, and a tense blood oath that was eventually sworn between it and the group. The treant agreed to allow the gathering of sap to go forward after elven blood was shed in reciprocation. Also that it and its kin will keep the gnolls out of the sap buckets.

Imril plans to return to collect the sap and make the sugar in a few weeks time. He says that many strong hands will be needed to haul it all back to Peltarch, also that protection will be needed since the mood of the Treants might change. He also mentions that once the sugar is made and given to those who help, and any children of the City, he will be doing more tattoos for those who are interested._

((Part one was a good time thanks to the DM(s), Part two of the event will most likely happen later in March maybe at a time so some of our Euro Friends can make it, The Date and Time will be posted here as soon as I confirm with our DM(s) ))

• Hahn may be there.

• Legion

vic should be able to make this one too.

• I'll try to be there with Ugly Nick…. I'll show you a 100 ways to use that maple sap 😉

• EVENT UPDATE>>>>EVENT UPDATE!!!

((In an attempt to make this event accessible to folks who maybe away or have a schedule conflict for tomorrow, The DM staff and I have decided to make this a TWO PART EVENT!

SO PART 1 - will happen tomorrow as scheduled here! Come one Come All! 10pm CST - meet near Peltarch!

PART 2 - Will happen in about 2 weeks time either during the week or on a Saturday, DATE FOR PART 2 TBA soon, once I confirm with the DM!

See all who can make it for the set up tomorrow!))

• Legion

((DM approves! Feel free to do whatever you like before I arrive. NPCs will be arriving at the camp site when I sign in. :))

• ((As an aside, I plan to be IG before the event RP'ing setting up, any who wish to come RP with me before hand feel free, this would just be straight RP with no specific DM interaction, but I would like any and all who want to partake in this event to be able to, even if you can not go on the hunt for the sap. So I will be about Peltarch probably around 8pm CST just find me and we can RP a bit if you have to leave early due to the later start. It maybe possible for those wishing a tattoo to RP this outside the actual event time, and then have a LETO request done for your PC later. But that would be pending DM approval of course.))

• Romulus would love to do this, and has been invited to sing for Shasea events before. Alas, he is scheduled to leave early the next morning for a long trip to see his wife.

(In RL, we are driving to Florida starting early Saturday morning. I will try to be there for at least a little while, but I cannot promise.)

Login: AubreyMaturin
    Character: Romulus Grey

• Elidor might be there, not sure though due the late time, if im awake, ill be there.

• Im in with Ardie

• May be able to make part of it with Thistle.

• Would have loved to participate with my elven druid lvl 5 Aza'ael but… alas it is 3 am on this side of the lake.