((remnant hobbers))

• Are the jobs outside the Glenn supposed to be there? I suspect there are others in those maps as well.

• Legion

Marty just gave orders on the Legion forum for the remaining goblins and hobgoblins north and west of Norwick to be "mopped up". Should I be editing that if they're not supposed to be there?

• Thanks, Cookie de Mexico

Ginger helped me with this the other night, but I guess some decided to return.

Stubborn hobbers…

@7533c2c96d=Emerwyn:

What, last I heard from the druid circle humans are the ones causing all the trouble and druids were neutral in the conflict.

Are hobgoblins not cuddly enough or is that a desperate cry for help I'm hearing? 😉

if these were hostile humans or hins I'd be sending the same request. Its the "hostile" part I need help with, not the racial part 🙂

Heck, even Ostromog said he couldnt do much to keep the hobgoblins from attacking us…

• Legion

If you see them leave them alive and ping the DM channel. For us to remove them from the module so they don't respawn they have to be left alive.

Next build should have them removed permanently. No ETA on that yet though.

• What, last I heard from the druid circle humans are the ones causing all the trouble and druids were neutral in the conflict.

Are hobgoblins not cuddly enough or is that a desperate cry for help I'm hearing? 😉

• i guess what I am trying to say is:

Dear DM's,
    if they should be removed with the rest of the Ostromog army, please do so… If they are there to stay, then I guess we'll either be stuck in the Glenn (those of us that are squishy) or we'll just have to learn to "coexist." Either way, it would be nice to know 🙂

Thanks,
    the treehuggers

• Thanks…for now

• for now…

• Whatever the case is, they are gone… whistles innocently