Potion Trade

• The axe warrioress Shallyah has been mentioning in the last few tendays that she is in need of supplying herself with certain potions and trinkets to best carry out her duties, and in preparation for the fights to come in the region, she is offering trade. As she grew a nomad in a land where gold was not currency, she wishes to do this in traditional barter agreements. She made a list for anyone who asks with frequent trades she is offering, but anyone is encouraged to come up with their own bargains to negotiate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |      Shallyah gives       ---                 You give                        |
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |Barkskin                   --- Rough Spell Crystal                             |
    |Ghostly Visage             --- Rough Spell Crystal                             |
    |Moon Mother's Milk         --- Rough Spell Crystal                             |
    |Bull's Strength            --- Cat's Grace OR Owl's Wisdom OR Aid              |
    |Barkskin + Ghostly Visage  --- Cat's Grace OR Owl's Wisdom OR Aid              |
    |2x Barkskin                --- Cat's Grace OR Owl's Wisdom OR Aid              |
    |2x Ghostly Visage          --- Owl's Wisdom                                    | 
    |2x Moon Mother's Milk      --- Owl's Wisdom                                    | 
    |Greater Bull's Strength    --- Greater Cat's Grace OR Greater Owl's Wisdom OR  |
    |                               3x Spellcrystal OR Perfect Spellcrystal         |

When off duty, Shallyah can be frequently found in the common areas of Peltarch and Norwick. If having difficulty to arrange a meeting with her, one can just leave a note for her at the Peltarch College, where she usually sleeps her nights.

//Note at the Peltarch college = forum PM 🙂

• Cray peers over the list, rubbing his chin.

This may help me clear out my remaining stock, for bottles I actually use myself. Does she have enough barkskin to cover all my greater and regular cats grace. I wonder.