Militia is Recruiting!!

• Word goes out all over town that the Militia has begun its trials for recruiting. Parchments go up all over town stating the information

–----------------------------------
    Parchment says

Norwick Needs YOU!

• Go to the barracks or seek out a guardsman or scout and help aid your home today!

• Adventurers welcome!

• Trials and testing daily!

• Battle tactics and survival training taught!

• Armor and weapons supplied upon passing!

• Safeguard your home! Help your fellow brothers and loved ones!

• Defend the realm and her children!

(pm me if you are interested)

• Cyrian stands ready to read the parchment and assist in filling out forms for any illiterate citizens who wish to apply, he also requests to see proof of Norwick citizenship for each applicant

• Morgul, the Half-Orc Paladin of Torm, reads one of the applications. Strokes his beard as if pondering

• Rain gives Boldbar a small smile and removes a parchment from the stack of files on her desk

Rain

Welcome. Now, fill these out for me and head over to common area where i will assign you a guardsman for your evaluations.

–-----The Parchment Reads-------

**Norwick Militia
    Recruitment Application

Name -

Skills -

Reason -**

(PM me this application please, unfortunately i wont be around till monday or tuesday, due to work 😕 but if i do hop in ill make sure to look for applicants asap. just please make sure to PM me the list above so Rain or other guardsman can start asking around. Thanks!)

• Boldbar rips down one of the notices and heads to the barracks with it. He will ask to be admitted to see the recruitment officer, slamming the flyer down on and looking at the officer with a wink.

Where do I get me red cloak? I'll be cold as stone in the ground before I let any Buggers or shamble'ers back into my town, to sully me home or wreck me tavern…...