A Bugbear Chieftan's Threat

• Legion

Three bugbears approach the bridge, but are careful to stay outside of the range of the defenders' arrows. The largest of the three bellows a threat northward.

"IN ELEVENTYNINE DAYS KRASHU AND MURDERTOTEM COMES TO MURDER ALL OF YOU! MURDER HUMANS! MURDER ELVES! MURDER TRAITOR COWARD GROBBLE!"

They then retreat south to Norwick or wherever they're camping.

• _Bugbears attacked the Bridge defences today, as well as the Legion tower. Many Romani fell in this surprise strike, but the bugbears were defeated to the last, even their chief, Krashu, falling in battle.

The adventurers quickly turned back to Norwick, where another battle loomed…_

• Fabian happens to arrive from the north just the moment the scene takes place.Takes his moment to see who are nearby and gives Alucard a quick glance before he turn his gaze to the bugbears.Then turns again to the people near with an amused face and speaks loudly so can be heard to the bugbear, chukling

Fresh meat?

• Treaty?

• Nelor, not being sure who or what a Grobble is asks a simple question

"So we can kill these and still keep to the treaty?"

a slow quiet smile spreads across his face at the answer

• @2c5c2c53d0=Gonnar:

María stands at the bridge, where she likes to stand and watch the water under it. Uppon hearing the shouts she turns her head and sizes the bugbear up and down… then looks at the so-eager-to fight Alucard Meh... all youwrs, not even whewre to stawrt with that one.

"Throats a good choice"

• María stands at the bridge, where she likes to stand and watch the water under it. Uppon hearing the shouts she turns her head and sizes the bugbear up and down… then looks at the so-eager-to fight Alucard Meh... all youwrs, not even whewre to stawrt with that one.

• "Think of it as sword-practice for the real thing, my foresty-friend"

• Hess tilts his head at these points.

Isn't there some idea that the "enemy of my enemy is my friend?" It would seem to me that dulling your blades or losing your arrows on Ostromog's enemy only furthers his position, yes?

After all, you have eleventy-nine days to attempt some diplomacy.

shrugs

• Upon hearing the cries from the bugbears, Val has a laugh and spreads the word

Krashu is a traitor to Ostromog, and Ostromog doesn't care if he lives or dies… in fact, he'd rather we kill him to save him the trouble. That goes for his whole tribe.

Krashu is just trying to prove himself and earn back his position. Send him to the grave.

• Hess asks whoever is listening what number eleventy-nine actually is…

I do not speak their tongue, does that mean 99 days? 119? It seems like a very long time to allow your enemy to prepare. It seems that the loose federation of bugbears may be starting to become even looser...

• Alucard who has been milling around idly by the bridge of late grins and glances at any others around

_"Cheerful fellow him, eh?

Not so sure about Peltarch.. Yet id like to see him try and cross Oscuras Ravens Rift.

If ye' need any help up in your Jewel do let me know, ill need something to keep me occupied."_