The E.F.T.C. needs YOU!

• ::Posted in the Dancing Mermaid of Peltarch::

That's correct! The East Faerun Trading Company needs able-bodied persons to accompany caravans in and out of Narfell.

Can you swing a sword or shoot a bow?

Speak or sing a spell?

Beguile and entrance using your wit alone?

Then you sir/madam/other, are just what the EFTC needs!

Rest not on your laurels and wait not for good fortune to come to you; It is here today, so sign up!!!

========================

Next caravan voyage: (( 7pm GMT 22nd February 2012 ))
    EFTC representative: Avery Rosewood
    Gathering Point: The Dancing Mermaid Inn
    Contracts available: 5
    Fee: Approximately 300gp - Negotiable

========================

Current Signup Sheet

1. Unen
    2. Romulus
    3. Beourn
    4. Dermin
    5. Doogie

//OOC:

Okay so if that wasn't obvious - Next week on Wednesday evening at 7pm GMT (that's 2pm EST) I will be running an event hosted by Avery Rosewood and the East Faerun Trading Company.

First 5 people to post only.

Levels 7 - 12 only.

• Epilogue….

Beourn Teleported back with the others (ClownBaby had to log just before the end but we can assume Beourn came with) to safety in the Dancing Mermaid.

A second hired ship set out the next morning to recover the lost one along with the ore. All of the Silver Ore was recovered, however Garth (the one lackey who remained in Dinjik) was not.

Avery Rosewood and the E.F.T.C. have come away much richer from this expedition, despite the incurred costs from losing an entire sloop crew. Avery shall be hiring for another voyage in the near future!

The End.

• Am I too late? Bon would like in if there's room for another Bard?

• @f489996f09:

What wrong with a party full of bards?! Thems fightin words!

Because then everybody would be running around in circles singing and yelling, "Shoot it! Shoot it!"

Login: AubreyMaturin
    Character: Romulus Grey

• //ooc

What wrong with a party full of bards?! Thems fightin words!

• //OOC

Wow that was quick. I was worried for a second there I might end up with a party full of Bards! :x

That's all the slots filled for now. Those amongst the Chosen 5 please let me know in advance whether you cannot make it. And from now until the 22nd expect to be harrassed in-game by Avery (poor sods).

• Doogie hears about Beourn wandering off to far flung places and decides to toddle along after to make sure he gets safe back home again.

• Dermin is willing to pay fee as long as the caravan is in need of more protective shields.

• Beourn hears about a job offering 300 gold pieces and glady offers his assistance in protecting the caravan.

• Romulus, who owes a couple of favors to Waukeen, feels compelled to protect commerce and will plan to be there.

Login: AubreyMaturin
    Character: Romulus Grey

• Accompany a caravan!? That sounds suspisiously like adventure! No caravan is complete without some purple!

unen signs his name or whatever it might take and walks off happily