Hail and Well met!

• Just arrived this weekend - tell you what, this place is awesome!

Wish I could drag some of my online buds over so they can see what we have been missing… maybe if I sprinkle the Narfell server with some crack... 😎

Anyway - just popping my grape in for a quick hello. Uruvion will see you about soon enough!

Aenima

• @c940c0a0d2=Crimson_Button:

G'day! Welcome to Hotel Narfell. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

Hey, that's Black Rider's line.. I hope he doesn't notice, bro.. or you are so dead!

• G'day! Welcome to Hotel Narfell. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

• @08c7930a38=Fraoch:

Hello!

You may like to post a bit of character background here:

http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=30

For a small xp award.

Done and done, sir!

• Welcome to Narfell 🙂

If you need anything, we got a great team of PGs, or if you cant find any, feel free to contact me!

• ICC

Ok.. you caught me… there goes my plan to retake Norwick with my unstoppable army of new recruits! Shakes fist at Gonnar

But seriously.. welcome!

• Welcome to Narfell, glad to hear you're enjoying things so far! Fight Nights were traditionally held on Sundays in Norwick, but ehhhh.. unless you want to fight roughly with bugbears, it's not a good idea right now due to current plots! Though perhaps we can host it in Peltarch for the time being? nudge nudges the powers of Fight Nightness

• @06b3153be4=Sterling:

Go ahead and drag your buddies over… A good time for them to check out the server would be "Fight Night"..

"join fight night! now ran by bugbears!" Hehhe not the best of ideas at the moment, Sterling 😛

Welcome! Just hang around and you'll find people. Warning: If you are told IG going somewhere means death. It probably means death. 😉

• ICC

Go ahead and drag your buddies over… A good time for them to check out the server would be "Fight Night".. or any time Friday night or Saturday.. New players and new stories are some of the reasons so many of us keep coming back day after day. Welcome to Narfell. Cya IG.

• Hello!

You may like to post a bit of character background here:

http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=30

For a small xp award.