Wing (Account: Talgrath)

• The following is a brief transcript relating to the man who calls himself “Wing”. I spoke to his “drinking buddy” in the Ferret, the individual is certainly volatile, and may very well be dangerous. I believe it might be in the interest of the guard to look into the man.
    -informant’s note

Ah, Wing, he’s an…interesting fellow. Where’s he come from? Well.. he’s never given me a straight answer on that. Sometimes he says he’s from the Abyss itself, a half-demon and the son of a major demon. Other times, he was a might warrior, frozen in ice beneath Peltarch. The one I think is right is that he’s a wanderer, and was last from Damara. Says he was chased away by a merchant angry about him getting into bed with his daughter.

What’s he do? Well I can’t really say for certain. I haven’t ever seen him do worse then maybe disturb folks while drinkin’, but he certainly seems like he could do more. What makes me think that, ya say? Well despite the fact that he acts all looney, sometimes he gets this “look” that makes me think he’s got something more goin’ on in his head. The other thing is that he’s always amused by somethin’, never seen him lose his temper. These two things combined makes me worried for the fellow or fellows that piss him off, something tells me that they wouldn’t live too long, or if they did, it would be rather painful for em, ya know?

Do I think he’s a danger to Peltarch? man laughs for quite some time Of course! He’s dangerous to anything and anyone around him, if he really wants to be. So far he’s been pretty calm though, mostly just pranks, harmless stuff. But I think the man has the potential to cause a lot of havoc if he really wanted to; he’s got the lack of morals to do it too.

• Reviewed - XP Pending.