Complaints - Various Issues

• Legion

Hey folks!

We've gotten a few complaints from various members of the playerbase. I'd like to post them up here along with some suggestions for making things better.

Mid-adventure log outs - Characters logging out in the middle of an event leaving party members holding the bag and DMs feeling like they're being avoided.
    Suggestion: If you're planning to log out at a certain time let everyone know. It's a small courtesy that goes a long way. If you're logging before the end of a DM event you'll probably even get some half-event XP for it. Having said that, please remember that real life always comes first. You will never be penalized for logging without warning or even freezing in place because you had to log out or run AFK to take care of something out of game.

Certain monsters are too easy / too hard - Players gaining a ton of XP from certain monsters because they're easily able to kill them. On the other side of the story monsters being extremely difficult to overcome and yielding little or no XP when they're slain.
    Suggestion: Send your suggestions for challenge rating changes to me! 🙂

On XP Gain with High/Low level parties - A high level character beats a monster within an inch of its life then holds it in place while the low level companion shoots at it until he/she rolls a 20 and finishes it off. Players have been seeing this happen a lot more often. Just a kindly reminder that this is frowned upon. There's no problem with fighting side by side with low levels or watching their backs while they fight, but when high levels are going out of their way to give last hits to low levels that would barely be able to harm the monster in the first place, it's a problem.

Please PM me with any questions or comments about this post! 🙂

• Legion

Third complaint about high levels tanking monsters to near death then standing flat footed while low levels to kill: By 'frowned upon' I mean it's an exploit.