The long boat trip.

• ICC

Gamespy : Tyr'ran
    Character: Arvanna Swifthands

Arvanna gazed out at the sea with a frown she hated travelling by boat. " So much has happened. Yet so much do I wish to forget." Thinking back on it all the events that occured could have been prevented. "If only I hadn't tried so hard for peace. If I had simply been a soldier I never would have fallen like I did." Looking at her old hawk'in outfit with a frown she tossed it and so many other memories from the boat. " Soon I'll be in a new place away from it all. No more Politics, No brats that drive you mad with thier chaotic nature. Maybe I can find a new home and new possiblities." Taking a final look at a silk cord wrapped around her arm she sighs and tossed it too over board. "Farewell Locrian. I need to leave it all in the past if I'm going to move towards the future."

The small hin. Having discard her past overboard returned to her bunk hoping to get some rest. But rest was not easy. Her memories of refused to leave so easily. Fighting the war left her drained of her hope. Visions of fighting under the banner of both hawk'in and Banite returned. Remembering losing thouse she cared for on both sides of the battle field returned to haunt her yet again. Eventually A sailor wakes the small hin informing them that thier pulling into port.

She steps off the boat in a new land. What will this place hold and what new friends and enemies will she discover. Will her past stay in the past or will it return to haunt her. Only the gods know and they hold thier secrets well.

• ICC

Reviewed, XP Pending!

• ICC

Added the details.

• ICC

Need you to post your Character full name and your Server Login, please.