TerJon, a druid's journey.

• TerJon was born 19 years ago and has never seen his parents. He was baught by a Sorcerer from Peltrach, his orign remains unknown but here how the official records goes.

( input date here, 8 years ago -i dont know the date sytem in Narfell >.<-)

Report of Sergant Marrik Nolkon, Peltrach

Today was the acheivement of a 2 year assignement to bring down the underground bloody Circus led by a Sorcerer. As it has been known for some time , gathering were taking place were magical creatures , humanoids of all races and Gods knows what were slaughtered for the amusement , and great profits, of a certain comunity.

We have suceffully invested their underground facility in the sewer system of Peltrach , a crude arena was found , and the proofs necessary for a trial were gathered. Unfortunatly , the head of this dark operation escaped our weaver's magical net and fled to an unknows area–as long as it's not Peltrach it aint our problem anymore--. Most beast have been recovered and most had to be put down for they had been to far tortured or magicly manipulated to be put back in the wild or simply to dangerous to be kept.

Another event occured ,im not sure it's worth to be put down on paper but Private Barsn has been bitten and he wants his medical examination to be paid for by the state. A single boy of about 12 was found in a cage. But that was no boy , it was an animal hissing and growling , when we opened the cage he almost bite Barns hand off and ran away. We chased him around the city for a while but he fled through the estern gate and out in the lion's territory. We saw a lion jumped on the poor boy and take him away. I report the boy's death and that Barsn's hand was really in bad shape.

this conclude my report.

Marrik Nolkon, Peltrach.

Only , there was more to this story then the official report , the lion was Meleikki's intervention for the boy was meant to be an animal fighter in the arena , many druid related enchantements had been place on TerJon to be a feirce competitor against wild animals. the earth mother is not a generous mother and laws of evolution applys always : TerJon was released in the deep wilderness with no further intervention.

But he did survive and became a man raised far from the cities of mens. If the forest has not been troubled so in the past times , TerJon would've never revealed his presence to anyone , but the dangers and the will to fight for the land has made him come foward some and take a part in this great epic strugle of our time.

Player name : Guillaume Lacombe
    Player's Account : Gruk the destroyer
    charachter's name: TerJon
    other charchters played : Armil truesight -dead , Gwin - dead, and Akra , defender of Peltrach - dead but perhaps will be raised.

• yea nevermind , TerJon died at level 4 … think i'll stop bothering with RP and comunity untill i learn how to keep a char alive eh.