Kinship Priority

• Beourn BattleMail sits in a dark corner of the Shiny Coppers with a grim look about him, slowly puffing on his pipe. He waits in hopes that a member of Clan SkullKrusher will enter the tavern, particularly the only one he's ever met, Gibs. The scarred dwarf has a large bag of gold in front of him and watches the entrance to the tavern intently.

Beourn will motion any member of Clan Skullcrusher that walks in to sit across from him.

• Thor listens to them both and nods telling them he will pass that on to his leader. He isnt sure what help if any they will be sending.

• Boldbar Nods to Thor as he lifts his foaming mug from the bar and turns to look out over the common room.

Aye, an the soon'er we be get'en the Hold back opened up, the sooner you lot can start selling goods there again. I know what value ye lot place on coin…..but open'en the Hold, I think, would be good for all of us, for coin or for Kin.

Boldbar narrows his eyes briefly, then smiles a toothy grin and winks. Raising his mug he shouts a toast….

For Kin, and the Skullkrushers, best diggers in the Cold Lands….

• A few months have gone by

Two broad, barrel chested dwarves walk into the Mithril Mug. Stepping through the haze of their smoking pipes, they make their way to the bar and take a seat

"Thor! Well met! A couple o' dark ales fer us!" Beourn shouts to the bartender.

"This 'eres ah good friend o' mine, Boldbar Dorune.. Now that this Ostromog mess is dealt with, we're lookin' t'get back to our kin in The Hold." Beourn says as he begins looking around at the other dwarven patrons.

"Its gonna take alot o' work to get through the cave-in and theres no easy way t'go about it. We'll be needin' all the help we can get. Ah'd be hard pressed t'find better miners in all the Cold Lands than ye Skullkrushers. It'd be ah great deal o' help if ye could offer any assistance..

• Thor serves him up a few rounds of ale and quietly talks with the newcomer about the current situation as he and the SkullKrushers see it.

• The scarred dwarf replies

"Ah'm sure ye've heard o' the tragedy thas befallen me home, The Hold. Ah'm 'ere t'learn what ah can o' the fate o' our kin, an' discuss matters o' Kinship priority."

• The bartender Thor sizes him up before replying:

Theres lots o us in here, what ye wantin a SkullKrusher fer anywho?

• After waiting for a few hours and having no luck recognizing any member of Clan Skullkrusher, Beourn catches word of another bar down the street called "The Mithril Mug", and heads there. Stepping into the tavern with smoke bellowing from his pipe, Beourn sits down at the bar. He takes a good look around, obviously impressed with the fine establishment, before sharing an ale and a song with a few fellow patrons. More comfortable here, Beourn asks around about the possibility of meeting with a member of Clan Skullkrusher.