Posting in the Coppers

• A local mercenary and part time Peacekeeper by the name of Vidar strides into the Shiney Coppers. After speaking with Jario he tacks up a sheet of parchment and leaves shortly after.

For those interested, I am looking for a mining/crafting assistant. Someone with combat expertise willing to delve deep into the Oscuran mines and surrounding underground caves. I will be in seek of uncommon ores to aid in my trade and with that will come increased risk.

Requirements:
    -Must be an Oscuran (Blooded)
    -Experience in exploring hostile environments (Level 4+)
    -Ability to carry heavy loads

Recommended:
    -Blacksmith/Miner by trade (This will provide mutual benefits to both our trade progress)
    -Working knowledge of ore resources and locations

In return for assistance I will split all profit from loot gathered 50/50, and in the case of a fellow crafter, resources found will be split as well. If interested you may send a courier stating such. I can usually be reached in the Oscuran Peacekeeper tower or the Crafting Hall.

Signed simply: Vidar

//Basically, I'm just looking for someone to adventure and mine with. To get anywhere in crafting, I'm going to need help reaching better ores. It'll probably only be a semi-regular thing, simply someone to party up with when we're both available and do some adventuring and RPing. Reply here or in PM if you have an Oscuran you want to play.

Edit: Level isn't -as- important as we'll most likely be able to level together quick enough through adventuring anyway.//