Scryed - Norwick Exodus

• _In the weeks following the retreat from Norwick, Sirion goes to the effort of scrying out prominent unaccounted for persons not seen since the fall of Norwick. For completeness's sake, he starts with the apparently mysterious Bingo Biggs, as a test of Spellweaver's own current defenses. After that, he moves down a list of noncombatants, progressing slowly.

Fortunately, his scrying mirror fits in his haversack, and was not in the Keep when it was abandoned._

• "Very well. I will try."

Sirion pulls out a dagger an passes it to Mike.

"Be so kind as to spill an ounce of you blood, please. Into a cup, if you do not mind."

• Council of Moradin

The young man's voice continues in the same tone, his eyes go wild for a second as he tries to remember their faces and is hit back by the reality

• I ….. hear I look a lot.... like my father... with mom's eyes. Are they alright? ... can you tell me?

• I can try. Rough description is the second worst case. Do you keep a likeness of them?

• Council of Moradin

_A young man aprouches Sirion. His face aged from the tears shed. His posture of a defeated man, far away from his usual self-confidence. He walks keeping his gaze down, his eyes not been able to focus on anything aparently.

His looks denounce he spent last days wandering about, aimlessly, considering every possibility… tormenting himself wth guilt. Guilt for not been there, for not knowing what to do, for being helpless.

Once Mike Bin gets closer to the elves, a monocordial voice says:_

Can you find my Parents? ….Jemery and Sara Bin? Farmers..... from Norwick.... Are they alive?

• "I cannot think of any of the civilians, I admit I have not seen most of the townspeople in Peltarch. At least the ones I was familiar with. I would say any redcloak or scout who was in there is dead now, we have no idea where even Locrian or Thorn are.

To be honest, we just to be able to contact them in case we need to go somewhere or do something as a group, such as a rescue. So if you can do that, fine."

• _Sendings may be cast as well…but I need a living target and length is an issue. However Bingo is unreachable. That carries implications too numerous to list. I will waste no further resource there... we will assume the worst and continue as though we never expect to see him or the keep again.

Can you think of anyone who may have survived? The more capable persons are either here already or likely dead._

• Scrying for Bingo fails ever since the collapse of the menhir portal. What this might mean is left to speculation.

• Ardent catches him one of his scryings and waits there patiently cross legged with a cup of tea resting in her hands. She offers it to him first before asking.

"Sirion, if you can scrye them, can you speak to them? There may be need for us to organize the survivors within the town to aid them in escaping. If you could find some way, it would be a great help.