Nellor Dy'nei

The young elf looked down at his fore-arm. The fresh cuts bled freely. Sixteen slashes, one for each life lost from his own carelessness. Each cut would be a permanent reminder of his stupidity for daring to trust the human female.

He looked up and in the early morning light he could just make out the dim outline of the keep. The old stones seemed to bleed as red as his arm. It was to have been his new home. The new temple had just been consecrated and his first duty had been the nightly patrols inside. Then he had met her.

Fiona. A very pretty and kind human serving girl. She had quickly become is friend. He had no interest in her as a mate. Just as someone to talk to now that he was so far from home. The other elves had already made up their minds about him. They thought him odd, not just due to his height, but also his aversion to using many elven standards. No longsword for him. No bows. No ability to move quietly, no tracking. No, nothing very elven about him at all. It only made it worse that his family was renowned as the finest rangers in the entire Chondallwood.

So he trusted her. He even answered any of her strange questions about the temple. Where everything was kept, where the guards lived. He had never dreamed that such a pretty girl could ever be so evil. Until the night she asked him for a tour. A simple request, he was the only one on duty and no one would ever know. He let her in, never noticing that she did not close the door behind herself. He could still see the look of disdain in her eyes just before he was struck from behind. Rough hands quickly bound him and a voice asked her if they could kill this elf. She looked down at him and sneered,

"Nah, let them think he was in on it. It will teach the fool a lesson fer sure. If they let him live."

He was not found for seven hours. Thats when they found the bodies. Sixteen elves slain in their sleep. All of them, including the Priestess, had gone to sleep thinking they could trust one of their own to do his duty. All of them dead because he was a fool. All of them dead for a few hundred gold.

He sighs sadly and turns towards the north. Pulling his sleeve down and letting the blood drip freely down his fingertips, he begins walking. Over and over he chants a littany to himself.

"I will never fail again"

• ICC

What i wanted was somehting like this:

Login:VanishingPoint
    Character:Nellor Dy´nei

This is the proper way to identify both your Server Login and Character name, as explained in the "Rules for Character´s Background XP" thread ( http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5062 )

Anyway, problem solved, thats what matters!!

Reviewed, XP Pending!!

• Sorry, I put it in the title, Nellor Dy'nei 🙂

• ICC

I also need your character´s full name, please.