New player

• Hi players of the narfell community, i'm quite new with nwn and a bit clumsy with computers. Been playing pnp for aproximately 2 years so i'm quite new to that as well. Since English is not my primary language please have patience with me if i tend to have a sloppy spelling and don't be afraid to give me a tip or two.

• Greetings and welcome to Narfell….

As a pnp player of over 20 years, and a Narfell'er of just over a month or two, let me say you have made a great choice with both systems! I have had nothing but fun with both for all that time!

Hope to see you IG and have some good times!

• @a8e983b2e5=JerrickRafe:

[…] and players will post helpful links so you don't need to scour the forums for them. 😄 I am also a Player Guide, so welcome!

Those helpful links also include random youtube videos which can disturb your personal peace and bring you nightmares. 😛

Welcome 😉

• Even Admiral Ackbar knows when it's a tarp!

• My favorite is "Inco0mign" or "Tarp"

• Plenty of slow typing English native speakers as well.

Especially when I get in combat.

"EVERYBOEDUY RNNU!"

• @795a0dd656=Moon:

Welcome.. and dont worry about being sloppy in typing, there are plenty of non english players that cannot "type correctly"… including myself. Dont let that be an obstacle for you... just get IG and hope to see you! 🙂

I dunt knew whut yuu tolking avout!!!!

• ICC

Welcome to hotel Narfell….. :twisted:

• Welcome.. and dont worry about being sloppy in typing, there are plenty of non english players that cannot "type correctly"… including myself. Dont let that be an obstacle for you... just get IG and hope to see you! 🙂

• Take your time, and feel free to hit the IRC channel, where many of us lurk! It's a great place to ask questions in real time, and players will post helpful links so you don't need to scour the forums for them. 😄 I am also a Player Guide, so welcome!

• Thanks for the warm welcomes 🙂 Looking around navigating the forum to make a bio for my character.

• Hey sup! If you need anything and you don't find any PG available in game, don't fear shooting a tell to me (Gonnar Domne my account, characters Elidor, María , Raúl). I'll be glad to help you if I can.

stage whisper pssst, between you and me… you are doomed. YOu'll never leave this place now...

• Welcome to the Narfell Community!

• Welcome to Narfell. 🙂 If you have any questions in game, feel free to use option 7 in the 'rest menu' (which can be accessed by pushing R, or via your Emote Wand) to request Help from any player guide/lead online at that time. Well be happy to respond to any queries.