Sir Roderick calls adventurers to....adventure!

• The Halfling Defence League

The dashing and corpulent Sir Roderick Prendergast Harrington Montgomery Wilberforce III, Esq. has issued a call to arms for all willing and able adventurers of goodly dispositions to come to his aid and help him to search an area deep within the rawlinswood. Announcements posted around Norwick and Peltarch (as well as the newly vacated gypsy camp) indicate that interested parties can contact him at the grapevine inn, and that they will be searching for the spot where an expedition of which he was a part was ambushed, to try and find anything that may remain of it. Adventurers willing to join in will be compensated by having their pick of any treasure that is found, with the exception of specialty items deemed critical to Sir Roderick's mission!

((Adventure is open to all levels, any alignments. preference will be given to players who have already been involved in the non-scheduled events of this plot. Bear in mind that things will be scaled towards higher-level pc's, but I won't make any limitations!))

((Adventure will be on Monday, October 17th at 10:00 pm Eastern time.))

Signups!

1. Cecil
    2. Belia
    3. Albryanna
    4. Mooncandy
    5. Dermin
    6. Ardent
    7. Victoria
    8. Teu'kiira

Alternates!

1. Jade
    2. Gwen

((Edit: Removed level restrictions because I r teh dum sometimes))

• gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I totaly forgot about this… cuz... I was chatting with one RL girl... in RL world even, not through internet.... damn... 😢

((edit to clarify I was actualy having some life outside my house XD

• Should the event start at 5pm EST, Ashena offers her blade to sir Sandwich any day of the week (later than that is painful unless the weekend rolls around)!

• Even if Dermin hasn't been counted as a member of the future party yet, if things changes and everyone is happy with him in and his big shape, he will be okay with that postponement. 🙂

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone have any backup times this week they'd be willing to do things?

I'm asking because my internet has been spotty all day, and I can't go an hour without two or three disconnects. If people really, really want to go tomorrow, then I can try to manage that, but I'd prefer to see if my connection stabilizes somewhat since it's been iffy since they restored it on Monday.

• COUGH COUGH THEN I THINK YOU MEAN EDT NOT EST PANDOR COUGH COUGH

Sir Roderick looks blankly at Romulus for a moment, then scratches his head

"It's….'Roderick', actually, and outside of the Shrine of Kelemvor seems like a good meeting point."

((As for the time, I'm thinking around 5-6pm EST for our startup. For reference, this post was made at about 4pm EST.))

• Romulus checks his calander, the sundial, and searches through any notes he can find. "Where shall we meet Sir Rodney, and at what time?" he wonders.

Login: AubreyMaturin
    Character: Romulus Grey

Aaaaaaand internet is back! We are go for launch!

Well apparently, there's some sort of service outage affecting verizon customers in my area for the next few days. I expect it to be over before the event, but just in case I wanted my players to be aware of what's going on.

I can still get online using my phone (hence how I'm posting this) but for now, I'm not able to do any online stuff from my pc. If that isn't changed by Tuesday, I'll postpone until Friday at 6pm est so that I have time to get everything set up. If that is the case, I'll make sure to post here. If I don't make any other posts about it, assume we are go for launch on Wednesday!

• ICC

I Don't think a trip North would be complete without a Frostdusk!

Saria insists (fistfully!) that she join

• Legion

victoria offers her aid.

• Dermin offers his help as he is almost the same size of Sir Sandwich and smells like ham.

• Oh crappers since May the 1st is a bank holiday in sweden my weekly business trip has to be wednesday-thursday this particular week 😞 This mean no IG time for me.

• Mooncandy offers her assistance if she will be available around this time!

(Free after 8:30 EST or so, or whatever after 6:30 mountain time is)

• Arlan Meynolt say's he's interested!

//If I can even play at the time that is.

• Romulus writes his name down. I can be there.

Login: AubreyMaturin

• Dev

I'm game. And game-y. hey, I'm a ranger!

• The somewhat weary and deeply concerned squire Celia stops her searchpatrol outside the gates for a brief moment. She listens to Sir Rodericks calling, and make notes of it, then returns to her relentless serch for the item lost.

((should this take place on eurofriendly hrs I be happy to join in))

• Great Elidor Moonwhisper, Master of all trades, shows interest in joining an adventure!