Helloooo

• New player - kind of? I think I might have visited once a long, long time ago! I'm hitting some new player snafus already though. The head I chose at char creation isn't showing up at all for some odd reason. Is this normal?

Also, which city should a newb go to? I tried Petrarch and couldn't find a single other person there!

I'll try again tomorrow. Ciao for now!

• Welcome! Hope to run into you online sometime soon as soon as I am able to get back on myself! 🙂

• ICC

Welcome to hotel Narfell….. :twisted:

• Hello and welcome!

If you ever have questions/comments/concerns while IG, feel free to ping a PG/PL (Player Guide/Player Lead) by using the following steps: Rest Menu -> Help - I need some Help -> Request help from a PG. Any available PGs will be glad to help.

If none are online at the time, you can always just kindly ask any other player for help and they'll either do what they can or point you to someone else. Or there's the chat room which you can find in the left menu bar under Community.

Hope you enjoy your stay! 🙂

And…welcome to the cult :twisted:

• Welcome to Narfell!

You’re head isn’t showing up because you’re using an expanded list provided by a hak or override that others don’t have. My suggestion is to remove all of them, and only install the Narfell specific overrides which include the additional class feats. The overrides can be found on this forum here –

Narfell Campaign Forum Index -> Downloads

Currently, I recommend that new players start in Norwick, only because it seems that due to recent events, most of the server population gravitates here.

Good luck!