Magdarin Rautkymi

• character: Magdarin Rautkymi
    player: hepphep

_Praised be the Eternally Vigilant.
    Praised be thee who stand always alert.
    Praised be thee who watches over children of stone.

Praised be thee, Fire Eyes.
    With thy gaze that pierces through mists of betrayal.
    With thy gaze that finds hiding enemies.
    With thy gaze that reveals most foul plans
    and watch over children of stone.

Praised be thee, Lord of Bronze Mask
    Praised be the fear in eyes of thy enemies,
    as they fall in front of thee
    as they curse your masked figurine
    Praised be thee, whose mask appears in middle of enemies
    and crushes them down
    and watch over children of stone.

Praised be thee, Gorm Gulthyn.
    Praised be thee, my Lord.

This morning I once again renew my vows to thee
    This morning I stand up to protect my kin
    This morning I will be alert
    This morning, in thy name.

This morning, and each days that are to come
    Until it is time for me to pay thy greatest price
    and become stone once again.

Praised be thee Gorm Gulthyn.
    Praised be thee who are Eternally Vigilant._

Magdarin raised up from her knees and gave few knocks onto her armor to ensure all seemed to be in place.
    She left the temple and took a small walk around the dwarven hold of Norwick, to ensure everything was running all good in there. After that, she walked past guardsmen, to see them standing well prepared. She did of course not have any authority over them by the community, but in case there would have been any slack she would have given few words to them with authority given by Gorm Gulthyn to His Barakor.

She stroked her red, well groomed, beard and watched to the entrance of the Hold. As usual, it would be time to travel out from the hold to see nearby lands of the Norwick and ensure that no new threats would be rising close to it. It is strange, she thought, that the hold is inside the town of humans. She was in no position to judge that though, only having arrived here few tendays ago and not yet been given a role in community. Even though she could not judge that, she could keep herself more alert, as Gorm would expect from him.

She entered out to rainy Norwick and hoped that she'd soon get news from dwarven council that she had approached when she first arrived, to hear how she could serve her new home best.

• ICC

Reviewed, XP Pending!