The eventful wedding of Elena and Thierulf

• ICC

Elenas and Thierulfs wedding

A tired Horbag sits over an ale in the Jiyyd Inn talking with some of the other equally tired adventurers around her.

Wells, it all started nices, da weddings was boot-i-fuls. Elenas was looksis sos nices in hers dress, and Thierulf was sos cutesis snarls Was durings da dance afters dat thingys started goes wrongsis.

Elenas start says da she hears a voice dat talksis to hers, all of suddens alls went darksis, when darkness gones, Elenas was missings! She was no place to bes founds. Den Thierulf says ims hears a voice dat taunts ims, da voice says ims has Sisters Elena. Ims says is time fors a game mutters.

ims says wes is to goes where da deadsis rests…

Crypts..

Whys is its always da stupids crypts? Ever time somethings happens, is dem darneds crypts! Me hates dems! snorts and bangs mug on table

Anyways, wes alls goes to da temples to looksis. Insides wes of course sees dat da door down to da crypts is opens. mutters

We alls heads down. Almosts at once we sees a odd womans, alls attacksis but she nos falls, just goes into thin airs. We starts searches da rooms one bys ones. At firsts nos finds muches, just da odd crea-tures. Den we sees a little dark mans, we chase into rooms and bash.

Infront one da rooms a knight appears, it looksis at Thierulf and says, not yets, den goes poofs.

mutters something about magic

A new man appears, ims says somethings abouts night takes pawn. Mes nos sure what means, nos could tell if was night or days shrugs but alsos says should plays cards. Thierulf had founds a cards on da little darky mans. When put down, it opens one dem port-alls.

We alls steps throughs its. sips ale

When on other side was a small ledge overs a longsis falls. Da man we sees befores is on other side. ims says we is to has faiths to walksis overs. mutters

One bys one we walksis overs. Was some odds magicks goings on deres. Was den dat Brother Merin try walksis overs...fors some reasons ims nos could walksis da airs. ims falls straits downs!

Mes no can lets Brothers get hurts! Me jumpsis afters ims...

Mes wakes...

Is stands on small piece lands. Is just falls on alls sides, nos ways outs. Luckys Brother Merin dere and ims fines snarls Afters a whiles Eluriel comes falls downs. Guess she no could walksis da airs eithers.

Wes sit and waits a bits, tellings riddles tos pasts da times. Den dat man, looks a bit like a fools, da joking kinds, appears. ims says we has choice, stays, or ims can let us goes if wes agrees to do ims a favours sometimes laters. snorts We says Nos. Is no ways me give words to dat sort mans. No knows what ims wants. ims shrugs and goes poof, den says ims will send some foods, lots rats appears snarls Mes will says dat for ims, ims knows good foods snarls

Sos, wes cooksis da rats and tells more riddles whiles waits, alls suddens, wes alls goes poofs and appears in firey place. Alls da others is dere, even sisters Elena! beams Sees da Fool leaves as we comes deres, not sure what happens. Just happys Sisters backsis withs us.

Soons afters wes goes poofs agains and appears back in da Jiyyd temples. snarls

Alls was tireds, sos nos talksis dat muches, besides, thinksis was bests leaves da two new wededs alones fors a bits wiggles eyebrows

downs ale

Maaaaaaaid! Mores ales!

((A fantastic event. Just sorry I missed a lot of it being stuck in limbo like that, next time Merin, you are on you own 😉 . Huge thanks to shadevar for dragging us through it all!))

• Awesome story, Johant. I couldn't help laughing all the way through :lol:

And that's the one downside of having a split-up party, sadly 😕

Now…. to find me a cure for bellyaches, and a way to quit chuckling about this 😛