Hello and salutations!

• Hello everyone. I am just dropping in to say it is nice to be back. I played a character back in 2005/06, but had taken time away for real life reasons. Unfortunately I lost the discs to the game so I have purchased new ones and no longer have that character. I look forward to playing with everyone again and relearning everything over again. The player of Gnarl was very helpful today and I look forward to meeting all the great people out there again. Things have changed a lot since I last played and I look forward to seeing all the changes!

• ICC

Welcome(back) to hotel Narfell… :twisted:

• Dorakhan can also restore your characters I believe.

• Welcome! If you remember your character's name and the approximate time you stopped playing, Kuker or William (Sethan) can restore said character to either your old account (if you remember it) or a new one.

On a side note, if you've any questions feel free to message a PG on the forums. If you have questions while IG, use the "Help - I need help" option in your Rest Menu to page for a PG, and any who are available will do what they can to help.

Enjoy your stay! 🙂

• If you remember your account/pwd, there may be chance the character is in an old vault backup. If not…