Filch Pilfert- The Anarchist

• Narfell account name: Radza
    Full Character Name: Filch Pilfert

–-------------------

The hin called Filch is a very odd example of a hin indeed. He has a weird nasal voice whose tone, whether amused or angry, can be hard to judge, and he has a shrewd mind, both of which can make him a very good merchant. If he wanted to become a merchant, of course.

He is as nimble as an acrobat, and as polite and good-looking as a noble, but he is neither of those, even if he could be them both. He is truly blessed in that sense, if one were to overlook his lack of common sense. He knows when to run, but not when to stop running. He does anything, and everything, at whim. If he needs food, he finds it, or steals it. Never has a thought to actually prepare for something coming profaned his mind.

The hin called Filch once was called Filly Pilter, living on the streets of Luskan. He earned a living by stealing, often breaking and entering houses just to steal one item he wanted, never even giving mind to other, more valuable things. That was until one day he was roped into the Thieves' Guild, for his abilities as a thief. He was given jobs as a member, naturally, but he earned a nickname of 'Filly the Fool' for stealing useless trinkets instead of valuables. His tenure in the Thieves' Guild did not last long, and when he wanted to leave, he changed his name to Filch Pilfert, and left one day.

He travelled the Ten-Towns with an adventuring company for a while, flushing out goblin camps in the frozen tundra of the Spine of the World, until he once again disappeared when they stopped at the remote outpost of Lonelywood.

He then one day just appeared at the gates of Jiyyd. What he does in his stay will probably be forgotten once he gets tired of Narfell and moves on again. That is, if he does not get killed first.

If there are any discrepancies in my description above and in my character's description, it is purely not intended. I kinda did Filch on-the-spur-of-a-moment 😛

• Reviewed - XP Pending.