Lauritius Köyliö

• Account name: hepphep
    Character name: Lauritius Köyliö
    –-----------------------------------------

Lalli's house, Lalli's land! A place where no else should have, tried to seduce Lalli's wife, eat Lalli's feast or drink Lalli's moonshine!

The words banged inside his head harder than the piercingly icy snow that was striking onto his face while he paced his sleight through the cold and black midwinter night.

Holy man! I spit in his name! Conqueror in faith, lousy thief who shall meet his rightful end!

Rage roamed through his veins and throbbed inside his head to make even the darkest hours of the year to feel clear as bright daylight. He was on hunt and the prey was close.

The sleight flied on the icy surface of the lake Köyliö, as he whipped his horse to run for it's life.

He is close, I can nearly smell! My axe is soon a true to tell!

In distance he could see a shapes of men with their horses. As soon as he approached, they started to run. The oldest of the men seemed to be left bit behind.

Greedy bastard! All his jewelry of his mocked god must be slowing him down!

He reached the man, axe up high.

Lallin talo, Lallin maa!

.. and the head of the old priest fell onto ice.

With another swing he severed the finger of the priest to get his hand onto his signet ring.

Fair payment! Just payment! Hah!

And the cold hit onto his face.

Now that rage started to calm down, he could barely see forward in the blizzard and others had fleed too far to be reached now.

They will come! They will come with soldiers and they will get me and my house! There will be more, so many more..

And like a wounded animal he fleed from the frozen lake into the woods.

And he ran.

Lalli's house, Lalli's land… Lalli's house, Lalli's land..

They will come! More will come!

There is no return. No way to turn back now..

• ICC

Reviewed, XP Pending!