An Angry Dwarf

• _A few days after Devi's death, the sounds of battle are heard again near the bridge.

From far away, the raging roar of Vanderkaus could be heard, near that place. Another dwarf and a hin faced a rather large group of the Eastlanders. None that follow the Hoar finished that battle standing.

The three of them were seen leaving the place carrying the body of another dwarf.

Later that night, the bald dwarf could be heard again at the place_:

• So, tis huw ye are goin to act frum now on? Murdering innocent people dat get lost near dis …place? I wull not pretend you are nay un problem no more, for yas aw have murdered one of ma own kind, dat wus just passing by, bearing no weapons, being no threat to you.

• Ah once returned da dead body of one of yas ah found, so dem proper respects culd be paid, and dis be what yas aw do? Dis is huw you repay my kindness? Murdering mercilesslly dose ah sweared ter protect?

• Frum now on, consider -me- yer enemy. For evry time ah see un of you Ah wull strike untill there s no more breath in deir bodies. Ah wull teach yas nay ter mess wit ma kin.

• A couple days after this incident seems that the hoarans attacked another woman traveling the nars. She was unarmed as well, and even using a cane to walk.
    What happened next is unclear, some say it was the seven hells falling on the hoarans, with fire, ice, lightning and rainbows, but one way or another, a few moments later after the woman was shot, there was no hoaran standing near the bridge.