Change languages?

• ICC

So i thought i would post this seperate as opposed to in one of the language posts as those are mainly about what the languages are and such

It would be good to know if there is a way to reset your languages and take others instead. There may have been some people ((tired dumbasses like me who werent really thinking last night 😛 )) who moved to fast, didnt think through what they wanted their character to have, or didnt know ((or look up)) what regional languages went with a particular region and just kind of took the Damarran (as it was the only one with a small descriptor after it)

Im sure this would have to be dm done, as we wouldnt want people logging in after a reset, seeing who all was on and going "hmm maybe i should speak elvish today". But it would be nice to have the option for those who may have made an honest mistake

• It's possible for a DM to strip Damaran away and give you the option of picking your correct regional language from the teacher. I'm not sure whether all DMs are able to do this yet or if you'll need Dora.

• I did the same thing with the same language, Damarran, Someone said that language when i asked about Vaasa being i didnt see Vaasan, though now i hear there are troubles with that one…So i also have a language that i shouldn't have now.