Languages

• Let us ask our questions here!

1- I wanted to speak netherese, from netheril region…but there's nothing like that. I don't suppose there's one regional language that is a substitute of this?

//COuld this be moved to new adventurers inn please?my mystake, should/could go in froo's post there maybe.

• I'm proofing a guide I made when I had too much wine last night. Mostly error free!
    Edit: And it's up!

Oh, currently you can't send a one liner in common. You'll have to use the !speak common command to return to common.

• Anauroch - Midani (or Netherese (shade only)) - Chondathan, Damaran, Draconic, Gnoll, Netherese, Orc

That's a copy paste from the list, also appears on FRCS page 30.

Edit:
    Ahhh 'that list' being the list in my regional language post you refered to. It will have to be added to the in game one. Sorry for not being clear.

• @1821cd6abc=Fraoch:

Netherese does appear as a bonus language on that list and in the FRCS for people from the Anauroch desert.

I don't find netherese anywhere despite spending a good 5 min looking for it 😕

• Could Romani also be added to the list. My character and a few others have a big background in the old camp and would know this language. If its not too much trouble. 🙂

• Netherese does appear as a bonus language on that list and in the FRCS for people from the Anauroch desert.