Cilwa Viiv

• character (PC) Cilwa Viiv

player=darlene c

"My unwillingness to harm another even goblins has raised more than one eyebrow, I suspect that may be why I was led deep into goblin territories that one time and abandoned alone, that was almost the end of me, it is a good thing i moved slowly and tried to remain unseen for the most part, a ploy I need to rethink after a encounter with a sharp eyed goblin."

"I am not sure how well I will fare, there seems little need for someone who cannot wield a weapon of any kind, and so far dancing is not proving a viable option, my hopes of being able to heal friends from the safety of the shadows is proving more challenging than I had originally hoped, my obvious lack of skill being a hindrance to that endeavor, to the peril of those i travel with. But it has been proven to me first hand the ones I have traveled with are more than capable with out my meager abilities, which is a godsend, thankful they have not had to rely on my healing to keep them safe in those dangerous areas."

When growing up was raised by a normal family that was not beset by any tragedies, so there is no real baggage or any need or desire for vengeance, using weapons was never a option.

Born a middle child, generally got hand me downs but never minded, and spent a lot of time as a child spying on some nymphs which were near by the idyllic rural setting where her childhood was speant, watching the way they danced and played and treated animals, was struck by their beauty and has always wished she was one, closest she can achieve is being kind to living things and to do a cheap facsimile of their dances

Set off to the city not for any sense of adventure, merely there was no longer a place at home and it was time to fly the nest so to speak, not having a beau at home and having no real desire to get one made leaving a lot easier, this lack of desire may have come directly as a influence of spending so much time observing the fey, which possibly may have been aware of her presence, but they never let on, perhaps to not scare her away.

Has a desire to help the ones she is with, hoping to learn eventually to become skillful at hiding in the shadows and using them to heal comrades from such concealment, through the use of arcane healing and perhaps wands if she can ever learn how to make them..calls herself a "Shadowhealer" which currently is a misnomer and more wishful thinking than anything else.

• ICC

Reviewed, XP Pending!