Cilwa's sketches

• some of these i posted on another servers forum, hopefully i can repurpose some and maybe add some new ones

this was another sketch i did to represent cilwa

this is one and the others following i did and posted on the other server, my character there is a artist, hence the signature for the character there, which will be on most of the pics i post here ..till i start doing new ones of course

• I like how each caricature is unique and conveys personality and emotion.

• Now this is some serious sketching. Very good.

• Amazing skill! I really enjoyed them. 😄

• a couple more, many of these were based off of others artwork so some pictures will look vaguely familiar

• AWSOME… and humbly speechless to such devotion ... and passion

• thank you for the kind comments

when i would post the pictures in the past, they were meant to be in game representations of a specific character, i learned by making mistakes and ended up having to redo many drawings, a thing i found quite discouraging, though in the players defence they have specific ideas they have for their character

after many mistakes i would then emote in game drawing the character, then ask via tells how they wanted their character depicted, and if possible to send or point me to a picture to base the drawing off of, hence some may recognize some of the faces as being based on other works of art or pictures of some notable figure.

if i do decide to keep a set of in game drawings as i have at that other server in my journal over there i shall follow that protocal here as well

• Wow, these are impeccable. I've always preferred the sketchy portraits to fully colored and "finished" art, honestly. These are right up that alley - superb.

• These are very good.

• I third….end....that motion!

These are amazing. I especially like the guy with the top-hat like thing, if only I was that fancy looking.

• @7be95d0bc3=Emerwyn:

Amazing. claps

Agreed!

• Amazing. claps