Fraoch last edited by
We want all players to be aware of the following Narfell Rules and Procedures:
Complaints should not be discussed with other players but instead taken directly to one of the Narfell Staff. Players who become aware of serious issues affecting others are expected to report these to a staff member.
All forms of harassment are prohibited in Narfell. It is unacceptable to use private tells to harass another player and doing so can result in a server ban. Any player who feels harassed is advised the same:
1. Tell them that you have a problem with their behaviour.
2. Be specific about what you want, eg:
3. Screenshot this.
4. Tell them you've screenshotted it.
5. If unhappy to do any of this yourself, talk to a PG/PL who can assist.
6. If he offending behaviour is repeated screenshot it and make a formal complaint through a PG/PL.
Do not let it continue until it gets to the stage that you don’t want to log in because of the other person.
Non-Lethal Subdual PVP is allowed without DM consent subject to certain provisions. There is a strict rule that it must be agreed to by all involved parties.
If your character wishes to attack another player’s character you should first send a tell to the player and confirm that they wish to get involved in PvP. Do not force the issue. If the other player doesn't want to PvP, avoid the situation.