OOC: Adventurering Times

• Corde is thinking of starting small expeditions out to different areas to begin to train the populus of arnath to better defend themselves. OOCly, a lot of us simply don't play to much save for in or with arnath people or have few reasons to, so we end up falling behind. This is a way for us to get together, spend some time RPing, and actually go fight some things sans a DM. All are invited that are citizens, thats the common tie there. Look for Silent Traveller in game and just shoot me a tell. I will be trying to get on around 7 or so EST today (the 10th) as well as around 12 AM EST (midnight) Possibly if anyone is interested. Likely also around 11 PM EST Thursday I will be trying this. If anyone is interested just post here or find me in game. If anyone else wants to set times for grouping up here, feel free to post as well

• Chaevre' has become pretty much my main pc and she is always looking for an adventure, but she doesnt do it much because she doesnt trust the surfacers to return everything to her should she get killed, and ive been working her to become more adventurous as she has fallen behind on her combat skills

• GMT - but Keira also needs to do a little bit of underground Re-networking. Both her previous introductions have unfortunately turned good again. Weak fools.

• Great, Me Too!?