Warning Notices placed up around Oscura

• A large armored man is seen placing carefully written posters around Oscura. They read as follows;

@6a150268fe:

**_To any and all individuals who should seek out fame, glory and riches.

Stay out of the Keep of the Fallen! Anyone caught trespassing will be arrested as acting to intentionally harm Oscura. One of you think your smart, however without the key you left the gates open, which could have cost everyone their lives, had I not been there to ensure the denizens did not flood into the city… If treasure is what you seek find it elsewhere, there is none to be had. The only thing that awaits you inside it is death. From this point forward if you are caught without express consenting documentation from the Tribunal or Lord Marshal of the Keep you will be brought to justice. Period. Anyone attempting to enter without permission may be detained for questioning. If you would like to gain access for whatever purpose please feel free to seek me out to discuss it.

This is your only warning,
    Signed,
    Lord Marshal, Guardian of the Keep of the Fallen._**

OOC Note: Doors are considered locked. Please pm me or reply here if you would like to gain entry, or be included in upcoming fun involving it.