*sound Rumor spreading*

• A rumor in the inn, somewhere in the stables, some slow mumble in the temples and also in the local stores can be heard different voices raising up a concern about a man, one called Hammer hand, so called Priest of Tempus

The rumor speaks about this man beating up two people that were not fighting back and unarmed, about this man picking on the weaker, and about this man avoiding a battle after calling himself a warpriest

Whether the starting voices saying this belong all to the same person or to several individual, it's unsure, but it's no doubt that the rumor spreaded now to other's mouths. Be it the persuasive storytelling of some bard, or the songs that circulate around….like this one

"There was a time, a war-priest man,
    who didn't battle, who didn't fight,
    but unarmed people, that don't fight right back.

There was a time, a war-priest man,
    who claimed to be the chosen
    who wanted to be the one.

The man in question, was not but a man
    he had nothing of war-priest
    let alone of chosen one!

Amongst other things, he had no style
    a yellow helmet, with an armor dyed black?
    I never heard of such a horrible crime!

The man's name, wouldn't be polite to give
    but he had a hammer and a hand, I've seen…
    And he likes to beat people, that won't fight back
    those that are unarmed, or even if they are down."

• @4d9d6c64c7:

Unless is your superior of same faith or break dogma, one should never question or insult another person's faith, or their commitment to it even if actions they take make you feel its questionable.

Daveth raises his eyebrow and strokes one end of his moustache at hearing this rumour

"I don't know what this nonsense is spreading around, but we should absolutely be insulting people who apparently go around beating on defenseless people to pitch a holy ego tent. Yes, indeed. I must agree that Hammer is a right jerk ass!"

• Upon hearing this rumour, the Halfling fellow Soddy clearly and publicly affirms its validity, saying things like, "That's certainly right, he's most certainly like that, as far as I've experienced!" Occasionally he will help further the rumour, mentioning it idly in inns and taverns.

• Stubs does the Wee Stubs badgoo wuffle-shuffle during a drunken ale spree, laughing and dancing, alone

• Moon makes an effort to convince people that what had happened was not completely true. As much as she seemed to not care for the war priest, she explained to others that they were both at fault for one way or another.

"Unless is your superior of same faith or break dogma, one should never question or insult another person's faith, or their commitment to it even if actions they take make you feel its questionable. One person can sing, but it take 2 people to dance."